Tell me about the Plaza Inn character breakfast

Dukland

A.K.A Mrs. Incredible
Has anyone done this?
I am looking in Birnbaum's, and it looks like this doesn't have reservations? yet it says it's extremely popular.
So, is this worth it? CAN I make a reservation? And is this the character meal that I need to call exactly 60 days ahead of time, or I won't get in? Just trying to get everything together here, and make the most of our time.
We went last year, and it was our first time as a family. (The first time as grownups, for dh and I, and the kids' very first time) We hadn't planned ahead for any character meals, and on the one unscheduled day we had, I called the evening before and got into Goofy's Kitchen. That was totally worth it, and we will likely be doing that again. But I was thinking of doing the Princess Breakfast, in the park one day.
My kids are 2 (ds) and 5 (dd) and I think they would both love this one.
Thanks for any suggestions.

We did the breakfast with Minnie at the plaza earlier this month (friday march 10 at 10:10 am to be exact! ). We loved it. It is a served buffet (meaning that is is all you can eat, but they have people behind the food line that will put the food on a plate for your).

The food choices were: ham, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, french toast, fruit, muffins/pastries, made to order omelets, scrambled eggs, fried potatoes cereal, juice, milk, coffee, soda. The food was fresh, hot and plentiful.

The characters were wonderful. They came to the table and played with the kids, posed for photos, and signed autograph books. We saw: Minnie, Tigger, Eeyore, Pooh, Chip and Dale, Hook and the Fairy Godmother. The kids all got Minnie balloons before we left.

You can, and should, make reservations (priority seating). You can make them up to 60 days in advance, but probably dont need to do it that early. I booked ours about a week out and was fine (probably wouldnt wait that long if you are sure you want to do it). Be sure you make an Ariels reservation- I think that one is harder to get into. We didnt book, and called all weekend to see if they could get us in, and never could. My 7 year old was really disappointed.

You do not need to pay for your reservation when you book it. If you are unsure of times and days call a couple times and book more then one option for yourself. Someone will be happy when you no show and they get in and you'll be able to work your schedule a little easier!

If you are looking for the Princess meal that is at Ariel's Grotto over in DCA. I am not 100% sure, but I think it is just lunch and dinner, not breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter