Tebi73's DISigns - Thread #2 - ***DISign Break!*** see post 511

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I am amazed at all your wonderful creations and at how generous you've been with your time and talent. You've made so many people very happy. I understand you are taking a well-deserved break. If and when you return, would you mind creating a few designs for my family?

Star Wars Name fill in - Pablo (any characters will do, but he loves Clone Troopers and Yoda)
Stitch Name fill in - Alex
Mickey Head with Dumbo - Alex
Peter Pan Name Fill In - Pablo
Mickey Head with Robin Hood - Pablo

(We can never find Pablo's name on anything so this will be very special.) Thank you very much. I've enjoyed looking at all your designs!

Hi Allison....if you are still on a break...don't worry about this one.....It isn't something I have to have!

But if you are back..and it is quick...would love a countdown Calendar for Michelle and Derek....vacation starts Dec 15th...

If you have a month with Jack Sparrow..great...and if you have one with Figment great...

BUT - anything is fine...

Thanks Stacey!

Allison,

I just saw your post about needing to take a break and I was going to let you know that I was post #471 and that you could disregard my disigns. We are not going until the end of January, so I just wanted to take the pressure off of you.

Take care of you and your family!

Hi. I just wanted to let you know that this designer is not currently designing as it says above. I know Mel just made a countdown for you other son and you need one more. If I may make a suggestion Bayou Mickey has some really adorable countdown calendars already made which are generic and may work for you. A great cars design stands out in my mind. If you go to the meet the designers thread near the top you will see Bayou Mickey under designers no longer designing. You should find countdown calendars there. Good luck.

hello, I came across this site randomly looking for chip and dale stuff and i saw that you made name images and I was wondering how you do that? Do you have a site? I would love to see more and know more about them. Id love to have a few for my kids and my mom

Hi,
Thank you for replying back to me. We are taking are 1st cruise on the Disney Fantasy on June2, 2012 and I was wondering if you could make a few Mickey/Minnie heads for us.

Micky head:Ken
Minnie heads: Ashley. Sharon Emma

Aslo, could you make a Disney Fantasy mickey head with Darpel on one ear and 2012 in the other. maybe a mickey pirate.

Thanks you in advance for your time and work.

Hi Allison,

I wasn't sure if you were disigning at the moment but if it is possible I would like to request some of your amazing disigns for our upcoming Disney Cruise at the beginning of November. Thank you.

Pirate Mickey head w/
The Hayes Family

Cutie Family Design w/
our family vacation
mickey - dad
minnie - mom
daisy - mollie
disney cruise 2011

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/...&current=DisneyDreamMickeyHeadonecoolwife.jpg w/
Magic instead of Dream
(and no personilization in the ears)

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/...n=view&current=CruisinAroundtheWorldVance.jpg w/
Cruisin' to the Caribbean instead of Cruisin' Around The World
Hayes Family instead of Vance Family Gathering
November 2011 instead of May 2011
Cruise ship instead of Cinderella Castle

Thanks so much in advance! Your time and effort is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Tom

Hi Allison!
I saw you were on break, but wasn't sure when you were getting back to disigning. I would like a zebra print Mickey Head with Emily in green. I would also like a pink mickey head with white polka dots with Jodi and if you could do 2 name fills with Harry Potter characters for the names Emily and Sierra. Thanks. :flower3:

Hi!!

I am new to all of this and can't quite tell if you are on a design break?

If you aren't may I please place a request for a few things?

Minnie pirate head for : Kailey, Kayden, Audrey, Rhian, Ella, Camilla, Braelyn
Amber
Mickey pirate head for : Holden, Elliot, Ethan, Liam, Jack, Viktor

Also if you can do a name fill with star wars Mickey for : Ethan , Lucas

I am so appreciative!!

Please and thank you

ATTENTION EVERYONE

Please don't take this the wrong way, but YES - I AM STILL ON A DISIGN BREAK RIGHT NOW. I will change the title of my thread to reflect when I have returned to DISigning.

Please do not post DISign requests on any of my threads other than the 2 in the DISign forums.

If you have an urgent request, you may send me a PM, I am sometimes able to work on a few DISigns in here or there, but not always. Please remember that we DISigners do this in our spare time and we do have lives outside of the DIS.

I am closing this thread for now and will reopen when Allison is ready to come back. Take as much time as you need Allison. We will be here when you are ready to retutn. :hug: Penny

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter