Tebi73's DISigns - Thread #2 - ***DISign Break!*** see post 511

Status
Not open for further replies.
love your designs....we are getting ready to go this weekend, is it possible to do a few micky ears?
zebra design Dawn and Bree
animal print mickey head Omid
Thank you so much

Hi there, appreciate your work so much. I have been sharing the items you have made for me and she has decided to go ahead and book her own disney vacation. YEAH!! I would like to go ahead and get her a couple things for their vacation so she can share with her children.

Countdown Calendar to The Hansell's Magical Disney Vacation - leaving November 17th 2011. There is a five year old girl who loves princesses and a 9 year old boy that loves mickey.

Princess name fills letters with the name Kasia
Pirate Mickey head Kristofer
Mickey Name fill with Kristofer
Princess stroller tag - Princess Kasia
Do you have an Ariel princess head with the crown, I saw them for Cindy, Belle etc. if so, would like one with Kasia

Thank you sooo much!!
Robin

This may be a first...
I was looking at your photo bucket image
http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/...tion=view&current=WDWMarathonMickeyMinnie.jpg

and was wondering if you could lift Mickey and Minnie out, but wait there's more...

I want to make a temporary tattoo out of it. Have you ever done that or do you know how?

This will be my first marathon (and at age 50, it may well be my last) and I was thinking this could be a cute "tramp stamp" and very unlike me to do something like this.
TIA...I look forward to your input.

I would like to request the mickey pirate of the caribbean head as seen on post #5 with the name Ruben on it.

Thanks

Hi I was wondering if you would be interested in doing some birthday DISigns for me. I am not picky but here are some details:

My name is Claressa

My Birthday is February 14th (Valentines Day)

We (my DD and I) will be at Disney World for my birthday 2012

I love Miss Piggie

I will be 33 years old

Thanks in Advance.

You designs are fantastic! I was hoping you might be able to make a Pirate Mickey with the name "Kyle" on it, and one with "Carter". A pirate minnie with "Kyra" on it. Also, I saw the Black mickey head with the brown jedi mickey on it and was hoping you might have a chance to do a "Kyle" and a "Carter one. Also, do you have a girl verion of the jedi image. If so could you put "Kyra" on it.
Thanks in advanced!!!

Love your designs! You did some things for me for our last trip in 2010 that were great. I'm happy to say we will be taking another trip in 2012: a land/sea trip this time. What I looking for is a cover in a land/sea design for my planner. I just use a plastic clear 4X6 brag book and slip the cover in the front. I've looked around and don't really see anything land and sea themed (maybe I'm missing it:confused3:confused3). If you have something for me that would be great, if not, don't go to any trouble and thanks so much anyway. Our details are:
The Austins:
Steven
Stacy
Gage
Kaden
Rylee

Disney May 16, cruising May 20

break-1.jpg

I understand that family comes first...I was post #504. I do not need you to try and cut mickey and minnie from your art work. I have found some "tattoo paper" on line and I have found some clip art online that will work just fine.
Hope you are able to find time to do all that you want to get done. Thanks for being so honest and I admire you for putting your family first.
Joan

Would you be able to make countdown calendar for me For September, October, November. We leave November 30th could the November one be Christmas themed and saysomething along the lines of spending the Holiday at Mickey's house (My 3 and 5 year old call Disney Mickey's house :santa: )

I totally understand family and lfe comes first. you don't need to do mine if it helps you out please feel free to skip this one. I hope things settle out for you and we see you back soon.

:goodvibes

Allison,

I just wanted to thank you for the beautiful designs you created for me. We went on our Disney Dream Cruise last week and I cannot tell you how many compliments we recieved in regards to the T Shirts! Thank you for making our trip special!

Laura

Hi,

I love your deisgns. Would you have time for a new request ? We are leaving Sept 17th but this will be my first attempt at shirts. I would like 4 Lions King designs. Thanks.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee98/tebi73/Lion King/MufasaLionKingPrintDaddy.jpg Personalize Dad

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee98/tebi73/Lion King/SarabiLionKingPrintMommy.jpg Personalize Mom

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee98/tebi73/Lion King/SimbaLionKingPrintSon.jpg 2 Shirt Designs Molly and Madison

Tricia

Hi,

I understand that family always comes first and hope your break from new requests will give you some time. Your letter inidcated that you will try to finish prior requests.

We are leaving in a few days. My DD10 was really wanting The Lion King shirts for the movie and our trip.

If you will not be able to complete it, just send me a post or PM. If you are doing any requests in the next day or two, would you consider doing mine ?

Thanks. BTW We love Asheville. We live 3 hours north of you in the beautiful NC foothills !

hi,

i understand that family always comes first and hope your break from new requests will give you some time. Your letter inidcated that you will try to finish prior requests.

We are leaving in a few days. My dd10 was really wanting the lion king shirts for the movie and our trip.

If you will not be able to complete it, just send me a post or pm. If you are doing any requests in the next day or two, would you consider doing mine ?

Thanks. Btw we love asheville. We live 3 hours north of you in the beautiful nc foothills !

sent pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter