Tebi73's DISigns - Thread #2 - ***DISign Break!*** see post 511

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I pretty please get this for Emma?

DonaldDuckFillMax.jpg

I love your dissigns. Can I please request a few? Some I have seen in your photobucket others wondering if you can find clipart.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee98/tebi73/Mickey Heads/BigMinnie.jpg

Could you do this one for me, one with the name Hailey, and one with the name Alexis?

Also, I would love to have a countdown calender, the Month of May with Pop Century in the back ground. It wouldn't have to say how many days left, just a blank month of May.

I didn't see a soccer Minnie, if you have that clipart can you do the mickey head with soccer Minnie that says Hailey?

This would make our trip a lot more magical. Thank you so much for all you do.

I love your dissigns. Can I please request a few? Some I have seen in your photobucket others wondering if you can find clipart.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee98/tebi73/Mickey Heads/BigMinnie.jpg

Could you do this one for me, one with the name Hailey, and one with the name Alexis?

Also, I would love to have a countdown calender, the Month of May with Pop Century in the back ground. It wouldn't have to say how many days left, just a blank month of May.

I didn't see a soccer Minnie, if you have that clipart can you do the mickey head with soccer Minnie that says Hailey?

This would make our trip a lot more magical. Thank you so much for all you do.
BigMinnieAlexis.jpg

BigMinnieHailey.jpg

May2011PopCenturyBlank.jpg

SoccerMinnieHailey.jpg

Could you please do three name fills in these names

Michelle
Hayley
Grammy

I don't have a preference in characters. Hayley is the grandaughter and I am the mom if that helps! TIA!

Could I have a pirate mickey head with Logan?

Thanks! i am going to use it for his birthday b/c he is obsessed with mickey and jake and the never land pirates..

Thank you so much for the Mickey Heads! My kids love them SO much that now they want name fills too. So......if you get a chance could I please get a Princess name fill for Katie, and a Phineas & Ferb name fill for Brendan.

Thanks again!!
:yay:

We are driving all night and will hit Florida in the morning...We are planning on stopping before we hit all the Disney billboards and letting them take a break. When they come backto the van I need a way of telling them they are gonna be at Disney in a few short hours. I am open to just about anything. They love Cinderella ( DD-Madison), Belle (DD-Madeline) & Aurora (DD-Rachel).

How do you print your designs for shirts?

Thank you for doing the Minnie and Mickey heads with Alexis and Hailey, and the Calendar. It's just wonderful.

Your awsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter