Taylor & Travis

I've actually heard the opposite of Kelce, that's he's a fairly decent person and close to his family. But who knows, I could've been hearing that from Patrick Mahomes' cousin. In any case, we'll see what happens. If it works out, great, if not, then there are plenty of fish in the sea, and I'll wait for the song.
You could be right. He could be a totally different person in private, which I hope so, than what he portrays in public. It could all be for show, for the clicks and drawing more attention to himself.

I agree with you, if it works out, great and if not, there is a new song for her to sing on her next tour in 24' which I am sure my daughters will tell me about. 😊

You could be right. He could be a totally different person in private, which I hope so, than what he portrays in public. It could all be for show, for the clicks and drawing more attention to himself.

I agree with you, if it works out, great and if not, there is a new song for her to sing on her next tour in 24' which I am sure my daughters will tell me about. 😊
I'm sure your daughters will be all too happy to describe it in immense detail. Did your daughters attend the Eras Tour?

BTW, Sorry my Lions took out your Hawks...kitty has claws (when they actually come out)

I'm sure your daughters will be all too happy to describe it in immense detail. Did your daughters attend the Eras Tour?

BTW, Sorry my Lions took out your Hawks...kitty has claws (when they actually come out)
Yes they did when the tour hit Seattle. One of my daughters enter into the lottery for the 2024 tour for Miami and got floor seats 5 rows from the stage. Road trip for her and her friends!

Minor correction, the Hawks won in OT my friend. I will say that I am happy to see the Lions rebounding as of late and being very competitive!

I'm really not into the dating lives of the rich and famous but these two these two I'm aware of.

I have a 17 year old who loves Taylor Swift. We did the 1989 tour in Philly (closest show to Taylor's hometown) when she was around 9 years old. We couldn't do the Eras tour since we couldn't get tickets and I wasn't paying over 1K a ticket.

We are big football fans (Go Eagles!!). Travis' brother Jason plays for the Eagles so we see and hear a lot about Travis, especially during the superbowl when they played against each other. Travis is also on my fantasy football team. :rotfl: And from what I hear the brother's also have a pretty good podcast. I've seen clips and they are hilarious. My daughter is also a fan of Travis Kelce. She thinks he is cute and funny and has great style.

I don't think Taylor dates or has too many boyfriends for her age. She is a typical 20 something year old girl except all of her dates seem to hit the news or social media. Everyone just needs to let her live.

I remember my daughter telling me that it was going around social media that Travis tried talking to Taylor at one of her concerts and he was denied. I think he brought it up on their podcast. I did start seeing things about it on IG.

I would've never seen them as a couple. They seem like opposites. Also Travis usually dates women of color (from what I've seen online/social media) so I really didn't see them being a couple.

Also....how dare Taylor wear a Kansas City jersey as she is a self proclaimed Eagles fan! That's the biggest issue for me. :rolleyes1

I don't think Taylor dates or has too many boyfriends for her age. She is a typical 20 something year old girl except all of her dates seem to hit the news or social media.

And they all end up in her songs. I think that's the part that gets to most non-Swifty fans.

And they all end up in her songs. I think that's the part that gets to most non-Swifty fans.

Most people sing or rap about things in their real life. I don’t see the issue.

I’ve seen some good memes/one liners for her next song.

One of my faves was “I only like guys with a tight end” or something like that. Lol. Red 87 can be the title for her next album.

They should each find a poor person to get involved with. Spread the money around some. Never heard of him but I would guess he’s rich enough.

My daughter is a Taylor Swift fan, and naturally I know some of her songs. I always had a soft spot for her after the MTV awards where Kanye rushed the stage. She handled it well.

Kelce, well I will say he’s the best TE out there. He’s stellar. I don’t dislike him, but his whole demeanor going to Super Bowl then winning it last year just turned me off. IMHO, HE looked like the jabroni.

If they are happy, great! But this just appears to be more of a PR thing than romance. But what do I know. Zip!

his whole demeanor going to Super Bowl then winning it last year just turned me off. IMHO, HE looked like the jabroni.
The comments flung towards KC were awful and they were coming from a person in city government elsewhere. Questioning someone's paternity in the way it was done was racist and uncalled for. There's trash talking in a good natured rivalry way and then there's that line you don't cross.

But Kelce is def. that kind of guy that gives you the frat boy vibes. He's known for being outspoken but also an all around good guy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter