Taylor & Travis

Yes they did when the tour hit Seattle. One of my daughters enter into the lottery for the 2024 tour for Miami and got floor seats 5 rows from the stage. Road trip for her and her friends!

Minor correction, the Hawks won in OT my friend. I will say that I am happy to see the Lions rebounding as of late and being very competitive!
That's wonderful. I am seeing her in Warsaw.

Sorry, you are correct, I mistakenly mistook the Hawks for the Falcons, whom the Lions DID beat. Hawks, Falcons, they're both birds for gods sake.

The comments flung towards KC were awful and they were coming from a person in city government elsewhere. Questioning someone's paternity in the way it was done was racist and uncalled for. There's trash talking in a good natured rivalry way and then there's that line you don't cross.

But Kelce is def. that kind of guy that gives you the frat boy vibes. He's known for being outspoken but also an all around good guy.

Yeah, I am well aware of the city government official as it was Cincinnati Mayor Aftab Pureval. Completely odd and inappropriate in an attempt to be funny, Yes. Racist, No. He was referencing Maury Povich saying Joe Burrow was Mahome's daddy. Was it bad, yes. Racist, no. And weird in that Cincy's guy is Jerry Springer. He bungled that on every level.

Definite frat boy vibes. I am not saying he isn't a good person, just not a fan. If he only acted that way after the AFC championship I could say yeah, I get it. But he did after the Super Bowl win too. Too much for me.

Yeah, I am well aware of the city government official as it was Cincinnati Mayor Aftab Pureval. Completely odd and inappropriate in an attempt to be funny, Yes. Racist, No. He was referencing Maury Povich saying Joe Burrow was Mahome's daddy. Was it bad, yes. Racist, no. And weird in that Cincy's guy is Jerry Springer. He bungled that on every level.

Definite frat boy vibes. I am not saying he isn't a good person, just not a fan. If he only acted that way after the AFC championship I could say yeah, I get it. But he did after the Super Bowl win too. Too much for me.
Kelce, that's just how he is, he was like that in 2020 when we won the superbowl but I imagine that people didn't pay as much attention to that stuff if they weren't in KC. I don't blame Kelce for getting that amped up, you take a guy who is already brash and someone else goes that far over the line welp ya know.

Dwayne Johnson is where the phrase comes from or at least where he popularized it. I don't condone the usage of jabroni though as IMO no matter who says it it's derogatory.

Most of us like Kelce here even if we can say at the same time he should probably tone it down a bit ( or a lot lol) but I don't have an issue with the "know your role" part of the comment, it was kinda on point there.

That's wonderful. I am seeing her in Warsaw.

Sorry, you are correct, I mistakenly mistook the Hawks for the Falcons, whom the Lions DID beat. Hawks, Falcons, they're both birds for gods sake.
Assuming you live in the States that will be a great trip and concert to see.

🤣 Haha, that is so true.

I just do not get the interest around her music or her personal life. (Or most other celebrities for that matter.) I think I'm officially too old to care.
Same, but it's more interesting than the "what's your favorite ice cream" threads and anything similar. Most interesting threads get shut down. We might as well talk about Taylors' next break-up song.

Kelce, that's just how he is, he was like that in 2020 when we won the superbowl but I imagine that people didn't pay as much attention to that stuff if they weren't in KC. I don't blame Kelce for getting that amped up, you take a guy who is already brash and someone else goes that far over the line welp ya know.

Dwayne Johnson is where the phrase comes from or at least where he popularized it. I don't condone the usage of jabroni though as IMO no matter who says it it's derogatory.

Most of us like Kelce here even if we can say at the same time he should probably tone it down a bit ( or a lot lol) but I don't have an issue with the "know your role" part of the comment, it was kinda on point there.
I know it’s from The Rock when he was on WWE. Back in the “people’s elbow” days. (Don’t ask me how I know, *cough, cough* dh. He used to watch that insanity.) 😜

I understood the comeback from Aftab’s nonsense. Just the rest was too much for me, which sounds like I’m not alone. Didn’t see his antics with the 2020 Super Bowl, that was Mahomes time to shine nationally.

But there’s no doubt, Kelce is a stud on the field!

I know it’s from The Rock when he was on WWE. Back in the “people’s elbow” days. (Don’t ask me how I know, *cough, cough* dh. He used to watch that insanity.) 😜
The People's Elbow! That and "Candy @ss". I've never even seen the Rock wrestle, yet my familiarity is proof that Johnsonian phraseology has enriched modern parlance outside of the ring. 🎩

Taylor will be at the Chiefs/Jets game Sunday.

Looks like things are going smoothly.

My theory on Taylor is that the "euphoria" of a new relationship is her "Drug".

As soon as that "euphoria" dies down she is ready to chase that next "high".

BUT she will be 34 in December and wants a Family so at some point she will have to choose someone to settle down with and procreate.

Travis could very well be the one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter