Tasha's Post Baby Journal (Comments of course welcome!)

Thanx Tasha for the update ~ Can't wait for more piccies of Kylie.

Hi, everyone! Wow! I didn't realize it had been so long since I last posted. We had a majorly busy holiday season. I won't bore you with the details but we were gone here and there a lot. Kylie has changed in so many ways since I last posted! She is now crawling, able to get into a sitting position on her own, and is attempting to pull herself into a standing position. Once she masters that she will have mastered everything except walking! I can't believe she will be 8 months old on Thurs. and I definitely can't believe how much she has grown and changed over the last month alone!

Scott and I have been married for over 6 years now and I am still so in love with him. Seriously ladies, I don't think there has ever been a more perfect husband. Oh, I know he has plenty of faults but they are nothing compared to his good points. We recently found a new church and are planning to become members soon. I am sooo happy and content with my life right now and thank God daily for all the blessings he has given me. We have decided we are going to wait until Kylie is 2 before we start ttc our 2nd. She is at an age where we are just enjoying her and I think we want a little more time with her alone before we add a 2nd child to the mix. There will be about a 3 year age difference which will be perfect IMO.

Anyway, I am determined to make this year MY year when it comes to my weightloss/health goals. I am feeling so much more motivated than I have in the past and I have more energy now, which is ironic considering how tiring chasing Kylie all over can be! I am not on here as much as in the past b/c I really cannot take my eyes off Kylie for too long as she has a VERY curious mind and gets into everything. I am afraid getting on here too much would distract me and she would get hurt. So basically I am only going to post in my journal once a week from here on out. I will cover how I did each day of the week when I do though.

Anyway here is how I am recommitting myself to this roller coaster ride of trying to lose weight and keep it off!
1. I am giving up junk food except on special occasions!
2. I am going to start eating less.
3. I am going to start eating more nutritiously.
4. EXERCISE! EXERCISE! EXERCISE!

The goals are obtainable and I feel I am finally ready to make it happen. My first goal is to lose about 15 lbs by Kylie's 1st b-day. I won't beat myself up too bad if I don't AS LONG AS I stick to my goals and work hard at it. I want to get to my goal weight by the time is Kylie is 2 (only 1 year and 4 months so a pretty good timeline) so that I will be at a healthy weight when we do decide to start ttc baby #2. I would like to lose at least 50-60 lbs. I wouldn't mind losing more but that is my main goal right now. Okay, well, I will post more next week and let you all know how I am doing! Wish me luck! :wave2:

I just realized I never did post Kylie's professional Christmas pictures. One of them is in my sig. I don't have the rest online anymore but here are some pictures from her 1st Christmas if any of you are interested.

Kylie with her nana (my mom) on Dec. 17 at our house during the Christmas get-together I hosted. She is studying the new toy phone my family gave her.

KylieandNana-Christmas.jpg

Kylie with her grandma (my stepmom, Suzie) and her aunts (my halfsisters-10 year old Kaylan and 8 year old Loagan) at my dad's at his Christmas get together on the 23rd.

KylieSuzieKaylanLoagan-Christmas.jpg

Another of Kylie with her grandma and my sisters playing in the floor with a toy they gave her. And, if you can see it, my sister stuck a Christmas bow on Kylie's head!

KylieSuzieKaylanLoagan-Christmas2.jpg

We ended up spending the night at my dad's due to the bad weather, the distance, and how late it was. Here is Kylie and my dad (aka Grandpa) right before bed.

KylieandGrandpa-Christmas.jpg

Here are some of the things Santa brought to our house. ;)

AfterSantaCame.jpg

Kylie playing in the new exersaucer Santa brought.

Kylieplayinginherexersaucer.jpg

Kylie with her cousins, 11 year old Jay and 5 year old Channing, Christmas morning at Scott's mom's house.

KylieJayandChanning-Christmas.jpg

Kylie with her mamaw (Scott's mom) at Scott's grandmother's house on Christmas afternoon. You can tell how tired she was in this picture but she refused to take a nap. She was afraid she'd miss something!

KylieandMamaw-Christmas.jpg

Tasha ~ Really nice to see you posting here. I was thinking about you the other day, wondering how you were doing. Kylie is growing so fast and looks so adorable in here Christmas piccies.

Tasha - Kylie is adorable!! I haven't visited the WISH boards in a while but I've been exercising & trying to stay healthy. Take care of yourself & your family!!

Tasha ~ Kylie is so cute.

See you are sporting a new countdown :thumbsup2

Hi Tasha,

Good to see you posting again. Glad to hear that all is well.

thanks for sharing the pics of Kylie....she is absolutley adorable!

Happy Friday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter