Tag Swap - COMPLETE

they look very cute Surina!!!

okay 4 days!!! how excited are you getting??:dance3::banana::yay:

If I don't "see" you before you leave....have a FABULOUS HONEYMOON hope you and Paul enjoy every minute! safe journey and hope to hear "some" of the details when you get home!!!

Surina--those are so cute! Have a great trip :)

I'll be postal by Saturday at the latest.

Here are my tags:

DSCN0625.jpg

DSCN0624.jpg

I'll be heading to the post office in about an hour :) Or not I just re-read the directions and I'm only halfway finished. I'll be postal on Monday ;)

I decorate the front and put a mat on the back with a small decoration, like yours. :)

Cute tags Cheryl!!

Rebecca-I'll be finishing up this week and mailing Priority on Wednesday. So you'll probably have it by Friday-Sat.

Disney Ryder's arrived today. I have an area set up for DH to put the packages in while I am gone.

Rebecca

I'm working- I have a little bit of scrappers block as this week is so busy with the end of the quarter grade due by Friday. I will mail these no later then Saturday, but since we are so close, you should have them by Tuesday.
Travel safe.
S :)

No problem with any of what people are planning. I will pm those who have not posted by tomorrow when I return from the hospital.

Rebecca

I'm just finishing up - I hope today. All tags are cut, and I've attached the cover & back paper to the tags (to make it pretty). I just need to embellish them.

I missed the post office, but I will drop it off as soon as little bit gets on the bus tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter