TAG Book Swap

I know a little girl who is getting nothing for Christmas!!!! :) LOL
Sorry BAMB, but you know the rule.. if they are quiet...there are problems!!!!
Scissors go up high!

Ouch BAMB. Was she quiet for a long time? Little Bit was that way. If he was quiet, I need to find him NOW. :rotfl2:

I wasn't here!!! I had stepped out to the store. DH wasn't paying attention. I know the whole quiet thing, he doesn't get it!! LOL

I know a little girl who is getting nothing for Christmas!!!! :) LOL
Sorry BAMB, but you know the rule.. if they are quiet...there are problems!!!!
Scissors go up high!

I know, I know. Typically the scissors are up high because she likes to cut her own hair but I had left the scissors there with all my other tools. She got the scissors and the zig pen, it was not pretty!! And those stupid Fawn titles are 6 layers!!!!!!
Lesson learned!! LOL. I just finished cutting the tags, and I'm going to restart the title now while DH goes to get dinner.

AWM glad they got there!
BAMB- Ouch! My dd is 11 and had an interest group at school where they made pillows. Turned out really cute. I was cleaning the other day and found my good fabric shears in her room! They were in my sewing box, so I'M thinking she took them out. I can hear me channeling my mother, "Don't cut paper with those scissors!" :rotfl2:

Well it happened DD cut her hair!!! Yep now she has bangs!!! Personally she did a pretty good job they are a good length right above her eyebrows.
At least she doesn't look like a mini Betty Page. Althought that might be pretty cute LOL

I am glad my package arrived- Do you like the layouts?

Rebecca

:love::love::love::love::love:

They are all so different and wonderful. What you did with the Sleeping Papaw & Baby was great! I love them all. Even my DH thought they were great.

THANK YOU!!!

Disney_Rider, MorgansMom2000, and Tinkerbean - your packages arrived today.

Everything looks great.

Did I forget anything????
I know I did I know I'm not getting allot of my own back because i had a severe paper shortage at the time of creating these so I know you'll give my box the confused puppy look when you open it.

Did I forget anything????
I know I did I know I'm not getting allot of my own back because i had a severe paper shortage at the time of creating these so I know you'll give my box the confused puppy look when you open it.

It looks like the only one you aren't getting back is a Tink. I think the rest had the right amount.

:rolleyes1 Course they are all really cute so perhaps I may keep some, uhm, you forgot to send enough for all of the groups. :teeth:

It looks like the only one you aren't getting back is a Tink. I think the rest had the right amount.

:rolleyes1 Course they are all really cute so perhaps I may keep some, uhm, you forgot to send enough for all of the groups. :teeth:

You have my permission to keep whatever you want I took pics of all my stuff so I can always remake them.
TAKE EM"!!!!!:thumbsup2

I have mailed out some of the boxes. The first post is updated to reflect that. Everyone's has gone with DC. I have the numbers if we need them.

I am uploading the photos now. I'll get that link on the first page too soon.

The rest of the boxes are waiting for BAMB's tags and MorgansMom2000 is waiting for me to find a box to fit the CJ in. It should go out tomorrow.

Please let me know when your tags arrive.

Thanks for playing!

I have mailed out some of the boxes. The first post is updated to reflect that. Everyone's has gone with DC. I have the numbers if we need them.

I am uploading the photos now. I'll get that link on the first page too soon.

The rest of the boxes are waiting for BAMB's tags and MorgansMom2000 is waiting for me to find a box to fit the CJ in. It should go out tomorrow.

Please let me know when your tags arrive.

Thanks for playing!

Hey Ann, sorry I am holding you up. Can you please just mail without me and email me the addys of everyone in my groups. I have yet to finish the Fawn cards, part 2. I am sooo busy with school stuff I don't know when I can get to them and I doubt I'll be on the DIS all week. DH has abruptly ended his contracted with GE so things have been more then hectic and unfortunately most of it has been dumped on my shoulders.

I will check in when I can, or with Nancy via text message. Again, super sorry!! Please don't hold it against me!!! :flower3::flower3::flower3:

P.S. We will be in your next of the woods the last week in June. I'll let you know for sure when I hammer out the itinerary. Maybe we can all meet for lunch or something. We leave on the 17th to get the Mini in Kansas, bit the bullet and just bought a trailer. We'll be in Wichita on the 20th then we are taking a week to drive back.

:hug::hug: Sorry to hear about DH breaking the contract. I was really looking forward to seeing you move out here.

I'll get those addresses to you tonight.

Okay all, I'll swap the last two groups and get those boxes ready for the mail run tomorrow.

Hey Ann, sorry I am holding you up. Can you please just mail without me and email me the addys of everyone in my groups. I have yet to finish the Fawn cards, part 2. I am sooo busy with school stuff I don't know when I can get to them and I doubt I'll be on the DIS all week. DH has abruptly ended his contracted with GE so things have been more then hectic and unfortunately most of it has been dumped on my shoulders.

Sorry to here about how crazy things are for you. Feel free to just add my tags to your bag for August and I can get them from you then.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter