TAG Book Swap

I got my box this evening. I will look throught it in a little bit!

Thanks everyone! Thanks AWM for hosting.
S :)

Just got my tags and they are GREAT!
Ann, I did not recieve my camping set. Did any one recieve an extra one?

BTW, I am so lifting some of these ideas for the Cruise swap!:goodvibes

I have your camp set. I realized I missed someone when I was cleaning up but couldn't figure out who. I will send it out next week now that I know where it goes.

Sorry. :flower3:

Thanks AWM!
BTW< I love your Halloween set! What were your measurements? And I didnt even realize that Maleficent opens up! Your so clever!:worship:

My box arrived yesterday. Thanks for the great tags everyone.
Thanks AWM for hostessing....I'm officially addicted to swapping.

Thanks AWM!
BTW< I love your Halloween set! What were your measurements? And I didnt even realize that Maleficent opens up! Your so clever!:worship:

:confused3 I don't know. I didn't make a set for myself so I can't measure. I'm pretty sure I just used the silhouette set on 5 for most of my tags to make the insert and outlines.

I received my tags. I don't which ones are my favorites, I love them all. Thanks for hostessing, AWM.

I'm bringing Rebecca's with me to FL. And Jennifer's were mailed the next day but they didn't have to go that far so she should have them any day now.

I need to explain my DHS ones, the black squares on the back are for either little pics or DHS letters. I opted to do more spaces for photos.

I'm bringing Rebecca's with me to FL. And Jennifer's were mailed the next day but they didn't have to go that far so she should have them any day now.

I need to explain my DHS ones, the black squares on the back are for either little pics or DHS letters. I opted to do more spaces for photos.

Were mine mailed? :flower3:

I have been out of town for a week and a half, so haven't checked my mailbox yet - but just wanted to check to see if I should run to my box now.

Yep, at the same time.
They are in a green padded envelope.

I did get Surina's back, it said her forwarding address was expired so I need to find her new addy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter