Tag Book Progress Thread - UPDATE POST 56

I will be in Disney from Febuary 13-18th so I won't be checking in during that time. I have started to work on my tags.

Yay! Progress! I have all of my tags cut out--just the tags, not anything else yet--but I've made some progress!! :thumbsup2

Done! :woohoo:

Will bag these up; label and get them out by the end of the week..

Now to go work on the Everyday :laundy: group.. I can't get my vision to work on paper.. :mad:

can you come over and do mine now please?!?!?
I have had no motivation at all, but DH will be gone all week so hopefully I will be able to get some stuff done while he is gone.

Hey all just checking in....After reading all the sickness's going around I have to share mine too 1 full week I had to take off work I got severe Bronchitus (sp) and I coughed so hard my Dr. Said I scratched my vocal chords...yeah eww....my mom and my daughter got sick as well so I've been Lysol crazy around my house. I cleaned evrything that was touched and gave all my daughters toys hot water baths.....
Ahhhh now relief the tax refund came in and I ran out that night and bought a Cricut!!!! I'm so happy!!!
My trip to WDW is paid for now and the plane tickets I can finally stop stressing....
Now I can start on my tags...However the Jasmine heads I bought are to big for the tag and I was gonna ask since I'm the only one in the 2nd Princess group can I not do the tag?

I'm not sure what happened, but yes, you should not make a tag for just yourself to send in to be sent back to you.

I don't see on the sign up thread where or if Faerie combined groups, so I would say single swapper groups were dropped.

Done! :woohoo:

Will bag these up; label and get them out by the end of the week..

Now to go work on the Everyday :laundy: group.. I can't get my vision to work on paper.. :mad:

me too! (not my tags done! don't be silly) but the laundry one i can't seem to get my idea right. -if that makes any sense at all! i know what i want i just have to figure it out on paper.

but woo hoo for you that your tags are done. i'm going to hopefully do my laundry one's today.

I had a cool idea for the laundry one, actually two, and neither one would work right. I'm hoping my other ones do.

My ideas are all planned out and I went to AC Moore this weekend and bought my supplies. My sister is cutting my tags for me, so I have to wait until she does that before I can begin assembly. For now I am studying for an exam on Wednesday. Wish me luck!! I'm not feeling real good about it now.

I am not feeling particularly swappy at the moment as I now have an upper respiratory thing going on top of my knee insanity.

I'm planning to try to sleep a lot today and tomorrow.

Can I show what I have done so far for my Donald Tags The front is all good But I'm stuck on the journaling stuff on the back I'm not a big "journaler" mayself so I never add stuff like that.... Can I just put a cute peice of Scalloped cardstock on the back that goes with the color sceme of the tag?:confused3

Can I show what I have done so far for my Donald Tags The front is all good But I'm stuck on the journaling stuff on the back I'm not a big "journaler" mayself so I never add stuff like that.... Can I just put a cute peice of Scalloped cardstock on the back that goes with the color sceme of the tag?:confused3

i love to see a pic of it!

I'd love to see it.

And it is supposed to be a place for journaling OR photo mat (a muchly cropped photo;) ) So a scalloped cardstock would be perfectly fine.

Not all of mine have super extra journaling places. A few just have the piece of cardstock/patterned paper on the back.

Are there pictures from the last tag swap? I saw the spoiler thread and the zoo tags. They are so cute! I'm going to work on mine this week and love seeing all the creative things ya'll create.

Photos weren't taken before they were mailed back so the spoiler thread is it. I had the same question as I've not done this kind of swap before and wanted as many examples as possible. The spoiler thread seems to be pretty representative.

HTH! :thumbsup2

Can i ask the people in the Christmas group what the themes are so we don't have doubles???
I want to do Candy canes, baking i.e Gingerbread people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter