Tag Book Progress Thread - UPDATE POST 56

no word yet. I say if she doesn't check in by tomorrow, we'll just pass the reins off to AWM. I'll post again tomorrow night.

I ordered the George cart today so I am all set for the tags (oh and I ordered the mickey fonts one too...)

Ssshhhh....don't tell anybody, I went to Michael's and AC Moore today, and then again to AC Moore and placed an order at Bargainpack...oh yeah, dragged DH to AC Moore yesterday too

:rotfl2: I remember when I first started....all those years ago....I seemed to find a reason to go into all the scrapping stores at lease twice a week. They all knew me by name. :rotfl2:

The manager at mine offered me a job teaching a scrapbooking class...she offered to pay me in gift cards. Meanwhile, I've never spoken to the woman. Her approach started off as 'Since you already seem to live here, would you be interested in...":lmao:

Geeish, you go somewhere 3 times a week for a few months and people think you're weird.:confused3 :rotfl:

The manager at mine offered me a job teaching a scrapbooking class...she offered to pay me in gift cards. Meanwhile, I've never spoken to the woman. Her approach started off as 'Since you already seem to live here, would you be interested in...":lmao:

Geeish, you go somewhere 3 times a week for a few months and people think you're weird.:confused3 :rotfl:

Really, I agree, go figure...

I actaully worked for a place here called Recollections that has since closed. It was fun while it lasted and i gor tons of free stuff!!!!
but I also spent about $50 a week.
paycheck??? What paycheck?

hey I have a question do we put ribbon on the tags??? I did put eyelts on the ends they looked incomplete without them.

No, no ribbons are needed in the tags. They eyelets were very nice, but they aren't necessary either.

You will be putting all these tags together to form a book. You can put your own ribbon in all the holes. Or a key ring ring, carabiner, binder ring.

I went over the groups on the sign up thread. The groups that are FULL have 5 swappers. But there were 3 groups that only had 4 swappers signed up at the end. But the "MAKE 4" wasn't put on the groups. I need to know if those people made the 4 or made the 5. I will be sending out PMs to those in the groups.

If most of you made 5, I will take the 5th spot so everyone gets an even number back.

If most of you made 4, then great, we will leave it as it is.

I just hate the uncertainty of it.

I went over the groups on the sign up thread. The groups that are FULL have 5 swappers. But there were 3 groups that only had 4 swappers signed up at the end. But the "MAKE 4" wasn't put on the groups. I need to know if those people made the 4 or made the 5. I will be sending out PMs to those in the groups.

If most of you made 5, I will take the 5th spot so everyone gets an even number back.

If most of you made 4, then great, we will leave it as it is.

I just hate the uncertainty of it.

I could make up the 5th one in those if you want...

Okay, we are going with the full five spots for each group. I will be posting a new thread as soon as I get it fixed in Word.

I have sent some of you my addy already, I will get it to the rest of you by tonight.

Thank you so much for you patience while we go through this transition.

Please keep Faerie in your thoughts and prayers. There must be something serious for her to not get in touch with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter