Tag Book - COMPLETE

Woo hoo!! Everyone will be happy campers over the weekend/first of next week..

Thanks to everyone who waited so patiently!!!
Thanks to AWM for hanging in there!!!

Yea! :cool1: l love to have a package coming to look forward to! (Yes, I know I am so sad. I do actually have a life. I just love packages! So much better than bills in the mailbox.:goodvibes )

That's great news! :woohoo:

AWM--Thanks so much for stepping in an hosting. :wizard:

Shauna--I hope you feel better soon. :flower3:

I have sent out the rest, except for notes4theheart (paper from big lots working out) and TPCShauna (waiting for complete page swap)

Thank you all again for your patience!

I got a box of tags in the mail today!!!!!!:cool1: What fun it was looking at all of them. Everyone did a great job!!!!:thumbsup2

AWM, thank you for a great swap!!!!

Mine came today! They look great!! Thanks, everyone, for the wonderful job, and thanks, AWM, for being an awesome hostess!! :cool1:

I got mine today too!! :cool1: Everything looks awesome!

I got an extra Stitch tag set and was supposed to get a Donald. So someone in Group E is missing a Stitch and has an extra Donald set, so just let me know who you are and I'll mail it off to you.

Thanks again AWM for hosting!! Great job!! :hippie:

I got an extra Stitch tag set and was supposed to get a Donald. So someone in Group E is missing a Stitch and has an extra Donald set, so just let me know who you are and I'll mail it off to you.

oops. Thanks for catching that!

Hopefully everyone in Group E will go check their tags.

I just checked Shauna's stuff and it's not her's that is missing or doubled.

That would be me...the Donald is at my house. Can you PM me your addy please? I'll send it off this week.

Mine arrived yesterday...great work everyone!! Love them all! :teeth:

Thanks AWM for hosting! :thumbsup2

I was just thinking today that my tags had not come yet.:scared1: I mentioned it outloud and my youngest dd said, "Oh, wait!" She comes out of her room with my package!! She said they came the other day, but she forgot to give them to me. :eek: Kids!!

Thanks to everyone for a great swap, and to AWM for being a great hostess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter