Tag Book - COMPLETE

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
Thank you all again for your patience and flexibility as I work through this. I apologize for any inconvience or hardships this causes. I will do my best to work through any problems we may have.

Remember-this is Due April 1st. You should have these in mail to me by March 25th.

Here is list of players. Please be sure I have your groups correct.

you checked your group
2 week check in 3-18
You have mailed
I have them
I mailed them
You have them

AWM – D, G, 1, 2, 5, 10
BAMB – D, 1, 2, 5, 8
Believen – B, 8
ddavis860 – E, G, 8
Diana Lyn – A, C
Disney_Rider – D, G, 2
DisneyIsTerrific – A, B, E, 1, 10
Downrivermama – C, 1, 5
Mickey’sFriend E, 8
MickeyTeacher C, G
Mickster 10
NEE – G, 2, 5, 10
notes4theheart – A, B, D, E
PrincessNancy96 – 1
Rlovew – 2, 5, 8
StitchIsOurHero – A, B, C
TinkerBean – B, C, D, 10
TPCShauna – A, E

In the next post I will put the previous instructions on how to make the tags and the groups.

Due date is Tuesday, April 1, 2008. This is the date I need to receive your tags. Please mail by March 25th.

1. You will make 2 tags (so a total of 10 tags for your group).
• The Tags are 5” from the George Cricut Cart – the Scalloped tag. If you do not have a Cricut, please let me know, I can cut tags and there are others willing. If you have a Wishblade, I believe someone has the file for the correct size tag.
• Tags should be embellished.
• NO hand written lettering on ANY items. Please use computer fonts, rub-ons, stickers or stamps.
• NOTE: Embellished means using brads, eyelets, charms, ribbon/fiber, 3D stickers
(matted stickers/cliparts are okay too) or embossing (dry/heat).

2. There will be only 5 people per group, so you can keep the production small per
group!

3. Special instructions:
• The tags will go horizontal for the book. (Tip of tag will face to
the left like we were opening a regular book)
• Use cardstock for the base of the tag and any patterned paper as an
embellishment.
• No need to double mat the tags.
• On the front of the tag (w/ hole to left) will be embellished w/ your theme.
• On the back of the tag (w/ hole to the right) will be for a
photo or journal box.
• You will be embellishing both sides since it will be a book.

4. Packing Instructions - use a Ziploc for each person and put everything for that person into their bag. Please label each bag with your name so we know who made each kit. You‘ll have 5 bags to enclose in the larger (gallon size) Ziploc bag. - be sure to include your name, your DIS name. On the larger Ziploc bag please put your mailing address on your bag and include return postage.

5. Mailing Instructions- Mail in Priority Mailer & include return postage. The last tag book, if you were in more than 2 groups, they did not fit in a flat rate envelope well. Please keep this in mind. Please don’t send metered or click-it/ship-it postage – some hostesses have had issues with these. On the outside of your box/envelope please include your DIS name and Swap name in the bottom corner!

6. Please PM me with your address.

7. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!

DISNEY GROUPS
Group A: Mickey & Friends FULL
1. notes4theheart (Goofy)
2. StitchIsOurHero (Mickey)
3. DisneyisTerrific (Minnie)
4. Diana Lyne (Pluto)
5. TPCShauna (Donald)

Group B: Pooh & Friends FULL
1. notes4theheart (Pooh)
2. StitchIsOurHero (Tigger)
3. DisneyisTerrific (Eeyore)
4. Believen (Piglet)
5. TinkerBean (Rabbit)

Group C: Princesses FULL
1. downrivermama (Belle)
2. StitchIsOurHero (Cinderella)
3. Diana Lyne (Snow White)
4. TinkerBean (Mulan)
5. MickeyTeacher (Sleeping Beauty)

Group D: Pixar FULL
1. Bernardandmissbianca (Mater)
2. AlexWyattMommy (Woody)
3. notes4theheart (Nemo)
4. TinkerBean (Buzz)
5. Disney Rider (Lightning McQueen)

Group E: Other Pals FULL
1. TPCShauna (Stitch)
2. DisneyisTerrific (Chip & Dale)
3. ddavis860 (Daisy)
4. Mickey's Friend (Tink)
5. notes4theheart (Figment)

Group G: Mickey & Friends FULL
1. MickeyTeacher (Mickey)
2. New England Eeyore (Minnie)
3. ddavis860 (Pluto)
4. Disney Rider (Donald)
5. AlexWyattMommy (Goofy)

NON DISNEY
Group 1: Halloween FULL
1. Bernardandmissbianca
2. Downrivermama
3. AlexWyattMommy
4. DisneyisTerrific
5. PrincessNancy96

Group 2: Christmas Full
1. BernardandMissBianca
2. rlovew
3. New England Eeyore
4. Disney Rider
5. AlexWyattMommy

Group 5: General Travel FULL
1. Buffyandmissbianca
2. Downrivermama
3. rlovew
4. New England Eeyore
5. AlexWyattMommy

Group 8: Scrapping FULL
1. BernardandmissBianca
2. rlovew
3. Believen
4. ddavis860
5. Mickey's Friend

Group 10: Birthday FULL
1. AlexWyattMommy
2. New England Eeyore
3. TinkerBean
4. DisneyIsTerrific
5. Mickster

My groups are correct. I just need to make 1 more Eeyore tag and 1 more Chip & Dale tag and then I'm all done.

Whew, that's annoying to scroll past the sign up groups. Sorry about that. I have not mastered how to make columns in this format. Anyone?

If everyone will be sure to put their address on cards or labels when they mail their items, we don't have to do the whole PM me your address thing. I alot of the address already.

I will be PMing mine to everyone now. Thanks again!

Hi,

I am taking over for party of three's spots in

Group C - Mulan
Group D - Buzz
Group 10 - Birthday

Hope everything is OK? AWM so I don't need to do any eyelets for the tags? I was wondering. I looked for some, but that hole is big!

DD has strep throat. We caught it early, but she is out of school till Monday, so I'm going to make some major headway this weekend. We also need to put her science board together too. She is doing good, just contagious!

You have my groups right.

Hope everything is OK? AWM so I don't need to do any eyelets for the tags? I was wondering. I looked for some, but that hole is big!

DD has strep throat. We caught it early, but she is out of school till Monday, so I'm going to make some major headway this weekend. We also need to put her science board together too. She is doing good, just contagious!

You have my groups right.

No eyelets are needed. If you wish, that would pretty darn cool, but that is not part of the requirement at all. If you find any that big, let the rest of know. Oh wait, Disney_Rider did, where did you find them?

I'll mail Monday.. I went into panic mode earlier.. cleaned the scrap room but couldn't find the tags that were bagged and labelled.. FOUND them a little later!!! Yeah!!! :)

Glad you found them. Did you want to wait until the baby pages were done?

My groups are correct, but I only made four for the Pooh group. I will try to get another one done tonight. Thanks, Vicki
I'll have to do it Friday night. I don't have extra tags and I don't have a George cart!

I have my tags cut (thanks AWM - left overs from the last tag swap:rolleyes1 believe it or not...) I think I know what I want to do. I just need to have a few minutes to myself... :scared1:

Checking in. My groups are correct. I had not started the Mickey and Friends tags yet, so it is easy enough for me to add the 5th tag. I'll be glad to get a full set.

Thanks for taking over, AWM!!

AWM are you going to post pics of everyones when you get them "spoiler" i guess i wanted to post pics but I have lost my digital camera:confused3
I'm bagging mine today and sending them Monday:banana: :cheer2:

Yes. I do plan on posting photos of the items right after mailing. I think I've only not done photos once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter