Sydney Dis-meet anyone???

Karen,

3rd Carriage from front -
I will PM my mobile no. I think DD has some Mickey ears - but I dont know if I am brave enough to wear them on my own! :rotfl2:

You know I am getting a lecture about meeting up with people I met on the internet.:rotfl2:

Add me to the list please. My middle son is 10 and would love to come. Are there any other boys?

Done and welcome aboard!!!

So far no other boys, but it is early days yet:)

Updated list

Minnie Sue Oz - x2
australiankaren - x1
Sharkmeister - x1
craftymama71 - x2
aussieangela - x2
kyl - x2
battymum - x?
Mum from oz - x?
austraveler - x2

Cheers:)

Put my name down - are kids allowed?? my eldest was annoyed she missed out last time!

And I'll ask my sister if she wants to come along again (heidispidi), she doesn't come on here much anymore as it makes her want to plan another trip which she can't do at the moment.

Put my name down - are kids allowed?? my eldest was annoyed she missed out last time!

And I'll ask my sister if she wants to come along again (heidispidi), she doesn't come on here much anymore as it makes her want to plan another trip which she can't do at the moment.

Hi and welcome!

It would be great if you and heidispidi can join us !!! As for the kids, we have a couple of teens and possibly a 10 year old so far!

Updated list

Minnie Sue Oz - x2
australiankaren - x1
Sharkmeister - x1
craftymama71 - x2
aussieangela - x2
kyl - x2
battymum - x1
Mum from oz - x?
austraveler - x2
Aust - x1 +?

Karen,

3rd Carriage from front -
I will PM my mobile no. I think DD has some Mickey ears - but I dont know if I am brave enough to wear them on my own! :rotfl2:

You know I am getting a lecture about meeting up with people I met on the internet.:rotfl2:

oklies......see you there

re meeting strangers..my DH says you guys must be ok, as only well off & educated people travel all that way to go to disney..:rotfl: ahh, bless his little heart....:laughing:

will pm my mobile to you as well

And a great suggestion was put forward of a theme, so what do you think we should all turn up in???!!!

I don't really have any Disney gear. I wonder if hubby will let me make an impromptu trip to WDW so I can get something cute to wear to lunch..:rotfl:

And a great suggestion was put forward of a theme, so what do you think we should all turn up in???!!!

I don't really have any Disney gear. I wonder if hubby will let me have an impromptu trip to WDW so I can get something cute to wear to lunch..:rotfl:

I am most certain that a trip to WDW will most definitely require a helper to carry the merchandise home:lmao:

Update:

Me plus 2 (daughters, 10 and 7)

Heidispidi plus maybe 1 (her daughter, 9)

The dilemma will be whether to break the news of our September trip to my girls earlier than planned.

Updated list

Minnie Sue Oz - x2
australiankaren - x1
Sharkmeister - x1
craftymama71 - x2
aussieangela - x2
kyl - x2
battymum - x?
Mum from oz - x?
austraveler - x2
Aust - x3
heidispeidi - x2

Aust - I am sure us Disers can keep a secret;)

So thinking I might bring my other DD8, so put me down for three. Myself DD12 and DD8....yay so excited to meet you all!

Updated list

Minnie Sue Oz - x2
australiankaren - x1
Sharkmeister - x1
craftymama71 - x2
aussieangela - x2
kyl - x3
battymum - x?
Mum from oz - x1
austraveler - x2
Aust - x3
heidispeidi - x2

Oh boy, this is going to be sooooo much fun!!!:cool1:

Just me. I'm not crazy enough to bring my kiddos when I want to have a conversation with someone!

you can be my date Mum F O........I'm going stag too...

ok ladies, check out my new ticker...am I excited or what...

any ideas re theme???

was thinking, did we all want to bring one thing from your Disney trip that means the most to us..could be a freebie given by a cast member, or something the kids found or a really great bargain ........the kids can bring along one as well and we could hear their stories.......

just thinking......

you can be my date Mum F O........I'm going stag too...

ok ladies, check out my new ticker...am I excited or what...

any ideas re theme???

was thinking, did we all want to bring one thing from your Disney trip that means the most to us..could be a freebie given by a cast member, or something the kids found or a really great bargain ........the kids can bring along one as well and we could hear their stories.......

just thinking......

Oh Karen I just love your new ticker!!! What a clever idea:thumbsup2

I too am super excited about our get together and even more excited today as I have just booked our accommodation for October and got the Ho Jo for half price!!!!!! Oh yeah........more to spend on more important things like Disney, Disney, Disney........:rotfl:

Now I love your idea about bringing a special item from a Disney trip. I am glad we have a little bit of time so I can narrow it down!!!

It's going to be a great day indeed:cool1:

Oh thats so kind of you guys to change the day. The 10th of March sounds great to me as well...ummmmm pancakes nom nom! Anyone coming from the Shire area?

I'm from the Shire but I can't come. We are going down to Burrill Lake that weekend:sad2:

What a shame OziJo we could of got the train in together.....but hey a trip down the coast will be very noice! LOL Karen "Gods Country".....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter