**SWEET TREAT sent/received thread**COMPLETED!!

The package for my DS arrived today from UK. I will wait until he gets home from school to open it.

Oh you are more patient then I am. I always open the kids packages first! :rotfl: What can I say. I just can't wait. :yay:

I try to be good every now and then - just to keep them guessing:lmao:

He got tons of cool stuff that he has never seen before - I can't even name it all! Some Flying Saucer sour thingies that he is just loving, a HUGE lollipop, some chocolate, some tape gum (Hubba Bubba) that is cool because we have something similar here, but not quite the same - different flavor and this has dots of color in it. Some cookies and lots of little sweeties that will keep him happy and hyper for LONG time to come (as long as I can keep him out of it long enough to come up for air and to brush his teeth every now and then :rolleyes: )

Thank you, Emily, you made his day! He is already asking to do this again. I've created a MONSTER :scared1:

What, no arrivals today?? :confused3

I have on my list still waiting to receive:
JLitfin's DS19
Pooh Girl 71
lisadoll93
jrnunzio3
mommytotwo

Hopefully I haven't missed anyone, or if any of you already received and I missed your post, please let me know. :)

Thank you, Emily, you made his day! He is already asking to do this again. I've created a MONSTER :scared1:
:rotfl: Well, I do have the cookie/snack cake exchange on the board for May 3...... :rolleyes1

That one will be prepackaged cookies of all sorts, and snack cakes like Little Debbies, Hostess, or Tasty Kakes.

You can cross my name off of your list since I recieved mines today from clhcpaca, I had recieved-
*A bag of Starlight mints
*Brussels :banana:
*Zingers :banana:
*Ding Dongs :banana:
*Hostess Cupcakes :banana:
*Lindt truffles
*Hersheys dark chocolate truffles
*Hersheys kisses
*Mini peanut butter cups
*Rolos

Thank you Cindy for a YUMMY exchange popcorn:: . I think it is now snack time :goodvibes .

JLitfin's DS19
Pooh Girl 71
lisadoll93
jrnunzio3
mommytotwo

Hopefully I haven't missed anyone, or if any of you already received and I missed your post, please let me know. :)

I had Pooh Girl 71.....confirmation says it was delivered on Tuesday.:thumbsup2 I think she posted on another board she would be out of town until Sunday? :confused3

Thank you Cindy for a YUMMY exchange popcorn:: . I think it is now snack time :goodvibes .
LOL I know you are in snack heaven right now since those are exactly the things you'd been searching for! :rotfl:

I had Pooh Girl 71.....confirmation says it was delivered on Tuesday.:thumbsup2 I think she posted on another board she would be out of town until Sunday? :confused3
Oh, ok. I missed that. Well, as long as it says it was delivered. I'm sure she'll check in as soon as she can.

Yes, she is out of town, but her husband is there to recieve her exchanges, so we should be hearing from her in a few days :).

JLitfin's DS19
Pooh Girl 71
lisadoll93
jrnunzio3
mommytotwo

Yes, we are still waiting for my DS to receive his package. Maybe tomorrow.

The one that my DW sent should have arrived by now, I will have to dig out the tracking information later and check, but we haven't seen her post yet.

I got mine from Evita. It was great.

All disneyland treats. Made me feel like I was there.

the covered pretzels... mmmm

The ones that we sent should be there. I will check dc later.

I got mine from Evita. It was great.

All disneyland treats. Made me feel like I was there.

the covered pretzels... mmmm

YEA!! I am so glad that it got there OK. DH (cmwade77) and I had so much fun putting it together!:yay: I am glad it was yummy and I hope you like all.

I just love these exchanges!! ( Have I said that yet!!:rolleyes1 :rotfl2: )

Can't wait until the next sweet one..I have seemed to run out of sweets to eat.popcorn::

Next exchange for me is the Vacation in a Box. I am getting excited to send out my gift on Saturday. :woohoo: Now, what exchange should I do next? hummmmm.......:surfweb:

I just wanted to thank alexwyattmommy for my exchange the other day...i got loads of chocolates and sweets including jelly beans which are my fav!!! Thank you

My boys made me buy some of those Jelly Beans too. They really are the very best brand. No sour after taste ever. Ours are all gone. :rotfl2:

Hope you don't mind that I took the bunnies out of their box. It was the only way to get them to fit. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter