**SWEET TREAT sent/received thread**COMPLETED!!

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
I'm going to go ahead and start this thread. Some of the names have gone out already. The rest will go out late tonight.

Remember this is a $10 minimum before shipping. And the mail-by date is April 11. Delivery confirmation is highly recommended when shipping.

Please post here once you've mailed and again when you receive.

Also post what you got!! (before you start eating it all ;) ) We all want to hear about everyone's yummy treats.

Have fun! :cool1:
candy.gif

Believe it or not we already have our first arrival!

My DD Noelle got her package today from Mommytotwo.
I have to type this all before I let her see it and take any of it away!! LOL

She got:
Package of Keebler Fudge Shoppe Caramel Filled cookies
Box of Tootsie Roll Mini Chews (she loves tootsie rolls)
Bag of Creamy milk chocolate caramel cups
small bag of Gummi Space Ships
Box of Junior Caramels
small bag of Kissables
Bag of Milkfuls
Snak Sak of mini Oreos (YUM, another favorite)
and the funnest of all, Astronaut Ice Cream (can't wait to try this!)

Thanks a bunch for all the sweet treats!!!! :yay: She said she's happy she did this now before she gets her braces on. LOL

Believe it or not we already have our first arrival!

My DD Noelle got her package today from Mommytotwo.
I have to type this all before I let her see it and take any of it away!! LOL

She got:
Package of Keebler Fudge Shoppe Caramel Filled cookies
Box of Tootsie Roll Mini Chews (she loves tootsie rolls)
Bag of Creamy milk chocolate caramel cups
small bag of Gummi Space Ships
Box of Junior Caramels
small bag of Kissables
Bag of Milkfuls
Snak Sak of mini Oreos (YUM, another favorite)
and the funnest of all, Astronaut Ice Cream (can't wait to try this!)

Thanks a bunch for all the sweet treats!!!! :yay: She said she's happy she did this now before she gets her braces on. LOL

:goodvibes Enjoy!

OKay, I have to say that none of my kids are going to be astronauts.....:rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

They did not care for the packaged ice cream. It was funny to see their faces!! That alone was worth it. I know, I'm an evil parent....:lmao:

But that's something we saw in a museum once and I've always wanted to try it, so thanks for that opportunity! And the good laugh! ;)

Both my packages (well - one from my DS) are on the way. S/b delivered by April 10th at the latest!!

I have DD's package sealed and ready to go. OMG, the box is so heavy! :eek:

And I just need one more little thing for my package, but I should have that by tomorrow so they can both go out.

I will of course post back for sure once they do.

:goodvibes still waiting for all 3 names so that i can get shipping :goodvibes

I just got all 3 of ours sealed up, they are heavy too, that is the dreadful part, going to the post office!:sad2: However I hope our exchangers enjoy their treats. Of course my 7 year old kept asking if any of the stuff I bought was for him!:rolleyes1 He knows he'll have his own soon! Some how I feel better sending away all of the fattening things! :confused3 OH well mine our by the front door ready to go with me tomorrow!:yay:

OKay, all names have gone out! Please make sure to check your PMs so I know they were picked up.

We have a total of 33 exchanges being sent out!! :banana: Thanks to all who signed up. :)

Just got my name. Will go shopping this weekend! This is going to be fun. :thumbsup2

Do they have them at the post office to just pick up?

You can also order them online through USPS.com. I ordered mine, so I don't have to keep going to the post office. It's great having them in the house when I'm ready to use them. The boxes are free with free delivery.

Just picked up our names and will be shopping this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter