**SWEET TREAT sent/received thread**COMPLETED!!

2 of mine went out today but the third will have to wait till next week when i go shopping :goodvibes

Just received confirmation of shipping for both mine - delivery date is April 9/08 - :cheer2:

You can also order them online through USPS.com. I ordered mine, so I don't have to keep going to the post office. It's great having them in the house when I'm ready to use them. The boxes are free with free delivery.

I recently learned about this. I'm going to order some to keep here at home. They'll send you boxes, envelopes, tape, etc all free! :thumbsup2

Much easier then what I was doing, which was hauling all my stuff to the post office and packing it up there. I got some pretty weird looks with some of the stuff I was sending! :lmao:

89616861_0746f40874.jpg

My box is almost finished. It should go out tomorrow. I will post when it actually does.

My basement is full of boxes, envelopes, tape and packing material ;)
I am about ready to order more flat rate boxes.

All 3 of ours were taken to the post office this afternoon after work and sent with delivery confirmation, so they should hopefully arrive during next week! I am so hungry right now, good thing I didn't get my package yet! Or I would be :sick: :laughing:

Missy, you're making me hungry!! LOL

OKay only two names left to be picked up! :cool1:

And my two packages went off to the PO today.

Sent my package out today Priority Mail with DC. The lady at the post office gave me a really hard time about the package, and it was one of the flat rate boxes:confused3 :rolleyes: Hope that it arrives safely and my exchangee likes everything. It is going a little south and a little west of me, so it should be there by Tuesday or Wednesday.
Jenny

Good to hear about more mailings! :thumbsup2

Sent my package out today Priority Mail with DC. The lady at the post office gave me a really hard time about the package, and it was one of the flat rate boxes:confused3 :rolleyes:
Jenny

A hard time how? That's odd. :confused:

Good to hear about more mailings! :thumbsup2

A hard time how? That's odd. :confused:

The lady at the post office said that the Flat Rate box that I had was a bit "bowed" and that they couldn't accept it as it "clearly states that the box has to be in it's original shape. Well, I told her that yes, it is a little overstuffed in one area, but if she wants me to, I will open the box right there and rearrange everything in a new box. So this woman measured it, it was less than 1/4" more than it should have been. :confused3 (I don't recall the exact measurements at the moment, but say if the circumference of the box at it's thickest part was supposed to only be 38", mine was 38 1/8") I could see if the box was busting at the seams and you couldn't close it or if it was in jeopardy of breaking open during shipment, but the box was neither of these. She told me that she wasn't sure that the package could be accepted like that and that it might be shipped back to me instead of my exchangee :scared1: So, we will have to see what happens. I have mailed plenty of these boxes before without any problem and they were much more stuffed than this one is. Just hope my exchangee receives it.
Jenny

Jenny, I'm sure it will be fine. I've seen packages come stuffed to the gills! LOL She probably just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. ;)

Hmmm, I'm still showing that one person has yet to open their PM with their name in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter