**SWEET TREAT sent/received thread**COMPLETED!!

Then...... it should have been delivered today (as it states arrival at unit was yesterday at 7:56 am), I have a mid/late afternoon delivery time....:confused3 My question is, is the arrival at unit the same as my town or is it a different location in CT? (since everything is "X'd" out, I can't tell). Maybe it is just somewhere else in CT and hasn't arrived at my local post office yet.... I keep telling myself, good things come to those who wait.. ..... This is more fun than a soap opera....... I keep saying that I am going to shut off the computer for the night..but I am getting addicted to this thread and everyone's opinion as to what happened to the package. Looks like we have a real mystery here..... :confused3 :lmao:

Not sure what is going on with that.
My understanding is that it is the unit that it is aimed for and then it is up to your delivery person to get it.....maybe yours missed it??
I checked my Pooh exchange and DC said it arrived at unit yesterday morning about 7:00....and then it was delivered yesterday afternoon :confused:
I know I have talked to my mail person before and he said it should work well, but not everyone is consistent about the scanning....so then it doesn't work well.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was out of the house all day doing college stuff, getting ready for fall/2008. I have 2 going away this fall to college.

My DS did receive his package yesterday, he says thanks. He received lots of goodies, reese cups, reese pieces, lemon heads, nerds, pez candies, lots of cookies, and more.

A big thanks goes out to Lisa (lisadoll93).

This was a fun exchange and my 3 sons loved everything they received, thanks for doing this exchange.

And last but not least (drumroll please). My package has arrived :banana: The package was from Lisadoll93.

Inside was a big bag of plain M & M's (my favorite candy of all time).:rotfl:
A bunch of mini packages of cookies (Nutter Butter, Oreo's, Chips Ahoy).
Cheese crackers with peanut butter (these can go on the plane ride to Charlotte, NC in a few weeks)
Nutty Buddy bars (that's what we call them around here).
A bunch of fun size candy (butterfinger and kit kats).
Disney Princess Pez dispenser and Pez candy.
A big theater size box of skittles.
A package of red vines licorice.
Nature Valley granola bars
And a big bag of Mother's cookies called Cookie Parade (this is a variety pack of cookies).

Thank you so much for my package. I can't wait to get into some of the items.
Jenny

WONDERFUL!!!!

We are done!! I really had fun with this and I hope you all did too. Thanks to all those who participated.

If anyone still has a sweet tooth that's needs satisfying, I am hosting a Cookie/Snack Cake exchange coming up in early May so keep an eye out for that. ;) And I am thinking of doing this again (with just sweets/candy in general) sometime in August or Sept.

THANKS AGAIN!!!

WONDERFUL!!!!

We are done!! I really had fun with this and I hope you all did too. Thanks to all those who participated.

If anyone still has a sweet tooth that's needs satisfying, I am hosting a Cookie/Snack Cake exchange coming up in early May so keep an eye out for that. ;) And I am thinking of doing this again (with just sweets/candy in general) sometime in August or Sept.

THANKS AGAIN!!!

A Big THANK YOU for hosting this exchange!!:thanks: I will be in on the next one, this was fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter