*~Swan and Dolphin Picture thread!~*

Bumping...'cause this will be my home a week from today!

374-1.jpg

I just booked a 2 bedroom Executive suite at the Dolphin for August 2011. Looking for any recent pictures and reviews. Thank you :)

Does anybody have pictures of a "resort view" at the Dolphin? I'm having a hard time figuring out what my resort (non-Epcot) view might be. Thanks!

The little pic under my name is a resort view room with balcony. Here is that pic regular size:

IMG_3498.jpg

Here are some other resort view category rooms we've had:

IMG_5353.jpg

IMG_5495.jpg

Here's another pic I don't think I posted here yet - it's the view of S/D (zoomed in) from EE. When you start going up the big hill, look left, and this is what you'll see!

IMG_5876.jpg

Would all of you experts mind answering a question? Balcony or no balcony? I'm planning a Dolphin stay for this October. I would like to do the upgrade to a theme park view, but I am not sure about the further upgrade to a balcony. Thoughts?

All of these beautiful pictures are getting me so excited! Ten months is going to take a long time to go by!

The balconies are very small. I have had a balcony several times, never go out on them. There is barely enough room for the two chairs and small table. I personally would not waste money on an upgrade. If a free upgrade, fine. That is where mine have come from.

Would all of you experts mind answering a question? Balcony or no balcony? I'm planning a Dolphin stay for this October. I would like to do the upgrade to a theme park view, but I am not sure about the further upgrade to a balcony. Thoughts?

All of these beautiful pictures are getting me so excited! Ten months is going to take a long time to go by!

The balconies are very small. I have had a balcony several times, never go out on them. There is barely enough room for the two chairs and small table. I personally would not waste money on an upgrade. If a free upgrade, fine. That is where mine have come from.

Now, me - I must have a balcony! :goodvibes Even though they are small, I use it every time we go. I sit outside with my book when I need some quiet time - I sit there and admire the view while waiting for my slowpokes... I really enjoy it. :thumbsup2

Do you happen to know what category/room number this was taken from? It's awesome!!!

That view is from the West. The East side faces more towards Boardwalk and Y&BC and Epcot and Central faces the Swan and Boardwalk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter