Susan's New Book!

I LOVE my copy - and I'm only on the Magic Kingdom! :) I've learnt lots of new things already, it's most certainly a "can't put it down" type of book! A massive well done to Susan, great read! :thanks:

I ordered mine today from Book depository says it will be dispatched in 24 - 48 hrs!:banana::banana:

:cool1::cool1::cool1: I just checked the status on my order with Play and it's changed to "in packing" WOO HOO!! :goodvibes

I got mine on Thursday and i nearly finished it already !! My dh is so tired of me shouting no way followed by reading him extracts !! We did both give ourselves a pat on the back for finding Jac and Gus in cinderella castle !! Amazing book will defo be coming with us !!

Mine arrived yesterday and I started it last night at bedtime - I must say that it is absolutley FANTASTIC! I have been awwing and no waying my way through it and I'm still only on the MK part!! I have been reading some bits out to DH and he thinks it's great too!

Well done Susan!! :)

That's really nice to hear, and very gratifying (says Susan, who is currently neck-deep in Itinerary Planning for her clients next month!).

If anyone would also like to post a review of the book, we'd welcome your input either on the UK site or the full Amazon version, which are

Here!

and

Here!

well having read all of the above and if DISers are shouting out "no way!" then i have to get my hands on a copy, not very often a disney book teaches me something new so have put in my order from Amazon and will eagerly await my copy. Might help my countdown go a bit faster too;)

Congratulations to Susan on what seems to be a total success:woohoo:

Still waiting for mine from Waterstones...it says on special order so hoping to get it soon.

My book arrived yesterday and i cant set it down its brill.

Simon I will post a review on the links as soon as I finish the book!:)

Waterstone's are shipping my copy today, yippee! Can't wait - shame i will have to shelve my half read Pratchett book till i've read this one, but priorrities must be made!!!! Great idea for the audio by the way - or a download to ipod so you can listen to it on the plane to Orlando, how fab would that be!!! Or even better get a contract with Virgin to made a film to show on the plane!

Got my copy from amazon last week and began reading it right away. Loved what I have read so far. BUT my 15 year old son got his hands on it and he can't put it down, he is totally hooked. He has nearly finished it but the most annoying thing is that every time he sees me he tells me something - I don't want to hear it I want to read it myself. AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, the book is fantastic and we can't wait for our next trip to point out all the things that we now know. Well done Susan. A big hit in our house.

the most annoying thing is that every time he sees me he tells me something - I don't want to hear it I want to read it myself. AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

:lmao::lmao:I have been doing the same with DH, I said that he really needs to read it and he sarcasticly replied "oh no dear why would I ever need to read it when you are reading it out all the time! ":lmao:

Mine has been dispatched today.... I've addressed to my DH, perhaps he'll take the hint ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter