Susan's New Book!

SimonV

Proud to have called Bob Varley 'friend'
OK, this is just a blatant plug for Susan's new book, The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World, which is out next month, but she has just got the first few copies (the author's advance prints) and I am SO proud of her as it looks just terrific. :thumbsup2 The publisher has done a fantastic job of putting all her work together and the overall effect (all 242 pages of it!) is very positive. There are a few things I wouldn't have done stylistically with the layout (but then that's just my editor's eye for doing things differently!), but I think it will be a really great addition to the great volume of Disney books and info. :banana:

If you don't know what I'm talking about, click Here!

Oh I love the front cover, it looks more like a child's fairy tale instead of the usual guide book type cover.

I'm really excited about this and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. It isn't a guide book, per se; rather it's about all the little gems in the various Disney parks and is meant to encourage people to slow down a bit and get the 'full story' the Imagineers have created. Even though I've been fully onside with the 'slow down' plan for some time :-)teeth:), I just know there must be so many things I'm missing along the way.

Way to go, Susan! :thumbsup2

Looks like a great read, I have pre ordered my copy.

Oh I'm liking the look of the new book! I'll most definitely be pre-ordering a copy and reading it cover to cover :)

Just to update, it looks like copies have arrived with some suppliers, as Amazon.com appear to be shipping some orders now :thumbsup2

As you can probably believe, we're getting pretty excited here in the Veness household!! :goodvibes

Wow this is great, I wanted to get my dad a book like this for his birthday in June, but I hadn't seen any that looked good enough. Thanks a lot :goodvibes

Looks great - I will be ordering a copy too!

I pre ordered mine a while back. :thumbsup2

Can't wait for it to arrive!

Wow!!! Looks a great book. :teeth:

Might add this to my birthday presents list!!

A question - is it small enough to fit into a handbag?

Yes, it should do (unless your handbag is REALLY small!). It is 258 pages but it is quite a lightweight paperback, so I'd be surprised if it isn't very portable (it is certainly intended to be). :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter