Survivor: China (WILL HAVE SPOILERS)

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
OH YEAH! Survivor starts tonight my peeps!

I plan on posting spoilers after the show so dont look here if you wont have seen it live.

I am a huge fan of survivor, I have never missed a single episode and even during vacations I find myself a tv to sit at haha, (even WDW)

WOOT! BRING IT!!

About the only thing I live for more than chocolate is Survivor! Let's all here it for Survivor Thursdays!

heh, the flight attendant who thinks the spice girls are the most significant event in the past 100 years already has my vote as first to go ROFL!

Thanks for making this thread. I would've completely forgotten. I missed all the seasons between Australia and Pearl Islands, but Pearl Islands renewed my faith in the show and I haven't missed any of the last three seasons. Looking forward to this one!

Yep, we watch Survivor in our house, but.... but... but... can we wait 3 hours to post spoilers? please please please....

I know, I know, just don't click. But do you know how hard that is to do?!?! :happytv:

A guy from the town I live in actually made it all the way to final 2 in the 00-01 season.

OK new rule :)

No posting until 3 hours after EST airs :) I dont want to ruin it for the peeps out west. BUT AFTER THAT WE SPOIL away muahahaha

glad to see I am not alone in this woot! 1/2 hour people 1/2 HOUR!

OK new rule :)

No posting until 3 hours after EST airs :) I dont want to ruin it for the peeps out west. BUT AFTER THAT WE SPOIL away muahahaha

glad to see I am not alone in this woot! 1/2 hour people 1/2 HOUR!

Yay for a 3 hour rule! Thanks all... too easy to see by accident. Anyone else avoid CBS's web site like the plaque on show night? :rotfl:

Oh, East Coasters.... tough choices tonight: Host Hoping vs Survivor Watching. Decisions decisions decisions......;)

OH YEAH! Survivor starts tonight my peeps!

I plan on posting spoilers after the show so dont look here if you wont have seen it live.

I am a huge fan of survivor, I have never missed a single episode and even during vacations I find myself a tv to sit at haha, (even WDW)

WOOT! BRING IT!!
Aengus, I hereby dub thee Biggest Survivor Fan in the World.

heh, the flight attendant who thinks the spice girls are the most significant event in the past 100 years already has my vote as first to go ROFL!

Okay then, he officially has my vote as the one to win it all :teeth:

Yay for a 3 hour rule! Thanks all... too easy to see by accident. Anyone else avoid CBS's web site like the plaque on show night? :rotfl:

Oh, East Coasters.... tough choices tonight: Host Hoping vs Survivor Watching. Decisions decisions decisions......;)

Haha Dreams!
Yes, I also avoid CBS's web site.
As far as East Coasters choices on Host Hoping vs Survivor? Here's an easy solution: Tivo or VCR record it! This way you can skip all the commercials too ;)
I have watched Survivor since the very beginning also. The show never seems to get boring for me ... yet. I also hope they never get rid of Jeff Probst as Host. Survivor just wouldn't be the same without him I'm afraid.

OK its time.. SPOILERS BEGIN!

any thoughts? I agreed with chickens logic, they shouldnt have gotten rid of the guy who didnt fit in. He was the only chance they had of getting shelter LOL

I think James is great, a shy gravedigger thats freaking huge!

I was thinking the poker guy was going far until i saw the previews for next week.

AND why would they take the stockings and boots away from the girl wrestler? are they kidding me???? If i wasnt addicted they would have lost my viewership right there!

I see James the gravedigger going far in this, unless they decide to off him because he is such a threat. The dude is huge! Must not use much machinery in his job, must be all physical labor ~ geez! He kinda so far flies under the radar, which is good.
The girl wrestler and waitress are already beginning to annoy me. So hopefully they go bye-bye soon ;)
I was surprised to see Chicken go so soon. - sigh -

I see James the gravedigger going far in this, unless they decide to off him because he is such a threat. The dude is huge! Must not use much machinery in his job, must be all physical labor ~ geez! He kinda so far flies under the radar, which is good.
The girl wrestler and waitress are already beginning to annoy me. So hopefully they go bye-bye soon ;)
I was surprised to see Chicken go so soon. - sigh -

the waitress so needs to go LOL!

Ok, how many of you saw Jeff Probst in front of the temple at the opening credits and thought:

:banana: He's at Epcot! :banana:

- crickets -

Only me? :confused3 Heh. I really thought it looked like the temple shown in World Showcase. :laughing: At any rate, I had some thoughts that mirrored some of the other peeps.

But mainly, haven't they watched this show? They should have known to be sure to wear the most functional clothing on their backs, as Survivor has cast players adrift with only the clothes on their backs before. And the Tribal Council losers acted way too excited when they heard they were getting fire. I guess they don't know that the losers of the first challenge get it too. :rolleyes:

I thought Ashley was a goner. Don't they know you need to keep the worker bees for at least a few TCs? If anything, I would have thought Chicken would make a good lackey for an extra vote at Council and would have kept him around for that.

Leslie and Courtney were so disrespectful during the welcome ceremony. They need to leave my TV. And James? He's a smokin' hottie. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter