Surprise Swap ----complete!!!!

sounds good....you need to go to bed girl! way past your bedtime :rotfl2:

Congrats to your son!

I have finally finished my groups- everything is acceptable although I feel like many groups are not as imaginative as they could have been- I just have so not been feeling the creativity for a bit with everything that is happening. I will main them tomorrow before I fly off. I will send a dc number once I arrive and get to a computer (it may not be until Wed night).

Rebecca

Thanks Rebecca!!! That sounds great!!

Got packages from Mischief Managed and AWM today!! Everything is great! Thanks for the goodies!! You guys are so sweet!

You are welcome. :)

I got my envelope mailed today. You should get email updates on this one too.

Wanted to let you know that I mailed everything out yesterday. I am so sorry that it took so long, but everyone on is happy and healthy now. Angie

Ohhhh!!!! Yeah....our local news had full coverage of the finals matches and showed the medalists getting their awards on the podium. So, our younger two kids who stayed home with my mom got to see James on tv!! I should see if I can find a link to it online and post it!

This is awesome. Way to go :)

Rebecca - your box arrived Friday! Sorry I didn't post earlier...we were barely home at all this weekend.

Waiting on the last box that is postal and then I can sort it all out and send back to you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter