Surprise Swap ----complete!!!!

I am postal as of today and DC is PM'd:cool1::cheer2::banana: Dude I am BACK and on point:woohoo: Oh yeh C'mon happy dance with me!!! I dont feel like a loser!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::dance3:

I'll be on the lookout!!! Never thought you were a loser!!! I'm glad you were able to join and make us some awesome stuff!!!!

I am postal as of today and DC is PM'd:cool1::cheer2::banana: Dude I am BACK and on point:woohoo: Oh yeh C'mon happy dance with me!!! I dont feel like a loser!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::dance3:

I'll dance with you :banana::banana::banana:
Surina, you are not a loser! life just gets in the way sometimes and we all know that!!!
you must be getting SO EXCITED to see your Paul :love:....enjoy EVERY second with him!

I received packages from Rhonda and Surina this weekend. Everything is awesome!!!

Can everyone that is not marked package received please just update me with your mailing status please? This coming Monday is the new due date. I will not be able to get everything sorted on Monday. It may take me even through the following weekend depending on our family schedule next week. If DS qualifies for regionals in wrestling we will be very busy and DD's basketball team made play-offs. So, there is some running to be done. My goal is to get them back out no later than March 7 (one week after the due date). I have been sorting as I get the packages, but after tomorrow, we are super busy until Monday. So, anything else coming in will wait to be sorted. Anyway, that being said, if anyone needs an extra day or two, it's not a huge issue because I will not sort immediately next Monday. And, as I sort, if there is anyone with only a few groups and your package is ready to go before sorting is complete, I will go ahead and send back to you. Also, I wanted to let you guys know I have been trying to work on pictures. I am just a little unsure how to set this up. For example, say in group N (Epcot) I made tags. I may have made 6 different tags to use up scraps. So, they will all be in the same picture, but each person will get only one, but it will be a blind draw. And, if I made titles, they may all be different, but not all fit in one picture. So, if there are 3 pictures of Epcot titles, you would still only get one. The different pictures would just be examples of what was made. I just want to explain that up front. Any questions, feel free to ask!

I personally have a few groups left to assemble. I will be taking thwm with me this weekend for my weekend in a gym!!! LOL

Erin--I have 2 more groups to assemble. I should be postal this afternoon. I'll let you know when I mail the boxes :)

:cool1: Jayne's box arrived!

I will be sorting through that ASAP and adding to the box I have ready to mail to you if needed.

I plan to mail no later than Friday.

Thanks guys!! I'll let you know when they arrive!

Susan - I posted on the holiday swap to you rgarding mine and others!!

I don't have a good excuse but I am working on these. I hope to get them finished today and then start bagging them up to mail Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

Rebecca

Guys...no worries...we have time. I just wanted to get a feel of where we are. I won't be around much after tomorrow and not a whole lot until after March 6. I will be home, just not a lot. So, I wanted to get an idea. No big deal. Don't make yourselves crazy!! I am not quite finished either!!

I have two groups left to complete - Kids and Boys. Still stuck on what to make. But I will mail by Friday - priority, of course. Will update then.

I am finishing up my last group. I got the first group done right away but struggled with ideas for the second group. I have the last elements cut just need to embellish. I plan on working on these at work tomorrow....shhhh! Don't tell my boss!! LOL! I should be ready to mail on Thursday! I will let you know for sure when I am postal.

MDD and I are postal :) You should have the boxes (2) by Friday :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter