Support group for us no pin people!?

yeah I have 1 son.....I would like to relish life in a post pin world. Might be less stressful.

I'm pinless too! It's been weeks of obsessively reading threads. Was sure saving offers would do it. No? how about backing out before booking and then answering the survey that the quoted price was not a great value. No? Okay create itineraries, that will do it. No? Try with no accomodations, try with non-Disney accomodations, try several different time frames. No? Sign up on multiple emails. No? Now what?!?!?!? So glad to hear I'm not the only one. I was so sure today was the day I made a big production of confirming dates/resort with DH this morning because I wouldn't want to wait until he got home from work to book, felt like an idiot when he called later!

Having very un-Disney like thoughts towards Disney... need to wash out my mental mouth with Mickey soap because I've been thinking some very very very bad words!

Just think... let us dare think... IF free dining comes out, many of us will not need pins. Pins? PINS? We don't need any stinkin' pins! We have free freakin' food! And this will be followed by 25 dancing bananas.

One banana teaser coming right up! :banana:

ps. I feel like such a fake

It would also be interesting to take a tally of all the people here who finally receive a PIN code down the road and are able to recover from their PINlessness :rotfl:

Okay, but please don't post it on this thread - how about creating a new one titled "I used to be Pinless, but now..." or something like that. I need this one thread where I can commiserate without being completely jealous of everyone else....

Hi my name is Krista and I am pincode loser. I have 4 different email accounts I check daily and I am contemplating signing up another profile under my dh's work email address.

My house is a mess, my laundry is piled up, my kids are hungery and I haven't showered in days. I drink coffee and sit on my computer chair all day long checking emails and ignoring the rest of my life......................:rotfl:

Okay my kids are fed and I have showered, but my house really is a mess ;)

OMG! We could be twins! :rotfl:

Sigh... I'm another member of this club. I swear I have done EVERYTHING possible and nothing... nada... zip :sad1:

sadly I am also one of the pinless.....4 different emails and still no pins at all :confused3
Hoping for the FD to hopefully be released for our trip in August! :cool1::cool1:

In response to the last few posts....

Lisa0620: You think you're bad.... we don't have kids, but I've taken to adding children to the itinerary just to see if that generates a code. Heck, I'll adopt if I have to.
Have to think of some names worthy of the ones the CM's come up with, hmmm.... maybe Pollyanna and Gideon :)

Tinkerbellmagic: I'll take the resort PIN'ss over the FD PIN's anyday :)

JDD: I totally agree, there should be a new thread once some (and hopefully ALL) of us eventually receive PINs. Misery doesn't like "gloating" company ;) :rotfl:

Sign me up to this support group!!! I have followed all the directions on disboards about setting up a new account and iteneraries etc and I am one that has not received a pin.

I think Disney pin gods read this board and now knows what we are up to so they have stopped giving them to us....evil pin gods!!! ;-)

Australia is such a lovely place.
We have cute koalas and edible kangaroos.
The Great Barrier Reef (don't get me started on the chinese coal tanker trying to take a midnight shortcut through the exclusion zone of the Reef Park and cut a 3 kilometer swath through Nemo's home!) and funny duckbilled platypus frolicking in our pristine rivers.
BUT WE DON'T GOT NO PIN CODES.:confused3
WHY DISNEY WHY:confused:
Yes I have to fly 24 hours straight to use a pin code - But I'll DO IT (many wouldn't - but they are not committed enough)
Yes the volatile exchange rate means I end up paying double for all my meals everytime the Chinese cancel an iron ore order or an Icelandic Bank sneezes - BUT I DO IT
yes we have higher interest rates than the rest of the world and yet do I pay off my mortgage as fast as I can? NO - I GIVE DISNEY AN OPEN DOWNLOAD TO MY SAVINGS ACCOUNT.
when will they give something back?? All I ask for is a small discount - or even some free food... it's not much for a huge multi-national conglomerate
Maybe one day my pin will come.....:sad2:

Boy do I ever need this suport group. Days ago I was reading all the posts where people created new email accounts to try to get the blessed PIN code. I said no WAY.... I will never create another account. :crazy2: I don't need another one one. Hard enough to check 3 emails, 2 personal and one work. Why I have two personal I don't know?? :confused3

But wait... just seconds before writing this I created a new gmail addy!:rotfl2:

Sigh... serenity now....
serenity now.....

I hope this time I get one. 2 of my 3 accounts I got a Disney Destination email just to open it and see the order your Disney Planning video email.:guilty:

Will a 12 step program thread start for all those who don't get the PIN and our vacation time frame comes and goes so we can deal with the withdrawls?:mic:

I had a dream last night......Turns out, it really was just that. A dream.

Pinless in NY....still.

Over the years I have shelled out more $$ to WDW that would equal the price of buying a condo in Orlando :lmao:. However, we are apparently not worthy enough to get a pin code either. I got one in 2007, but that was the last time. Otherwise we have paid full price. Just went in Nov 2009 and I kept hearing about bounceback offers on the boards....did we get one???NO. I just figured I am one of those unlucky people who will always have to pay full price. That just means we can't afford to go as often as we would like, but with a pin, I was hoping to go more frequently.

No pins for me. I've tried everything.
I looked at my budget and decided to rent dvc. I purchased my tickets from Undercover Tourist. I just have to pay for QSDP when I check in.
I even called Disney one last time before deciding to rent dvc, just to be sure there weren't any discounts... anything. Nope.

I'll be shocked if I ever do get a pin. I can't use one now, but I highly doubt I'll get one. I think I'm on the "you pay full price" sucker list.

Pins don't come out on the weekend, do they? I almost forgot it was Saturday since I have a six day work week (did I mention I'm a volunteer, yuck), but I guess there's no reason to check or do anything til Monday, right?

I almost didn't bother logging into Disboards today because I get so depressed seeing all the Happy Pin People Posts. I am truly happy for those people, but geez I feel like a loser!

So glad to find this thread, as I am among the "Pitifully Pinless Who Neglect Their Children/Household Chores/Spouse/Dog In Search of The Elusive Pin Email/Postcard." :surfweb:

What's worse is DH doesn't even know what I'm up to...it's a covert op!:cool2:

I have no one to whine to but you guys! Thanks for being there.:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter