~~~Summer Scavenger Hunt sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

You're not behind at all, Jean. A lot of people have't checked in at all.

Good luck, Jessica.

I have a consultation on Tuesday - then hopefully next week. I don't think I can take the pain in the one much longer :(

And yes all 4 to come out!

Thanks for all the support!

You'll do fine. Two of my guys had all 4 out at once and had no problems and my nephew just had 5 out a couple of weeks ago and was back to work within a few days. Not many people have 5 but it happens sometimes, according to my sister's doctor.

Good luck to you!!

You're not behind at all, Jean. A lot of people have't checked in at all.

Thanks Nancy, I always feel like I'm behind on most of my exchanges. I was planning on shopping yesterday but my puppy had 3 shots yesterday morning and wasn't feeling well so I couldn't keep her home by herself. She's my little baby.

Thought I was gonna mail mine today but I cldnt find a spoon rest anywhere! Lol. But Im sure I'll have better luck tomorrow.

Thought I was gonna mail mine today but I cldnt find a spoon rest anywhere! Lol. But Im sure I'll have better luck tomorrow.

Have you got a dollar store nearby? They are a great source for these hunts!

Just back from the post office. My package is in the mail. Officially, the PO is saying 4 working days. Unofficially, I've been advised it should take about 7 -10 days. And this is express post!

We'll see when it does arrive, Princess....always fun to see what the actual time is.

My package was dropped off today :banana:

I have a consultation on Tuesday - then hopefully next week. I don't think I can take the pain in the one much longer :(

And yes all 4 to come out!

Thanks for all the support!

I hope you feel better soon--toothaches are so horrible :headache:

Thanks Nancy, I always feel like I'm behind on most of my exchanges. I was planning on shopping yesterday but my puppy had 3 shots yesterday morning and wasn't feeling well so I couldn't keep her home by herself. She's my little baby.

:grouphug:What sort of puppy? Recently adopted?

How are we doing?

Tomorrow is mail day!! Be sure to post here when you mail out so I can mark you off the list.

We should start having more arrivals today too :yay:

How are we doing?

Tomorrow is mail day!! Be sure to post here when you mail out so I can mark you off the list.

We should start having more arrivals today too :yay:

I think the one I sent may be delivered today. It went Priority and was sent out of the post office on Monday.

Seems like it should, Donna......guess we will find out later ::yes::

10 still to be mailed out......2 days to get it done ;)

Nancy -

Is there anyway you can tell me if you think my package would be arriving today? (Based on when people sent it) If so I will run home at lunch because it is raining here and they never put it under the side porch!

Thanks!!

Nancy -

Is there anyway you can tell me if you think my package would be arriving today? (Based on when people sent it) If so I will run home at lunch because it is raining here and they never put it under the side porch!

Thanks!!

not today......it was mailed yesterday. So tomorrow or Sat. would be my guess.

Instead of running home on lunch, I went to the store and post office. My package is on its way with estimated arrival on Monday at the latest. Considering it doesn't have very far to go, I am going to hope on Saturday arrival!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter