~~~Summer Scavenger Hunt sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

I've seen tourist-y things in Hallmark card stores. Sometimes book stores have stuff too.

Our Wal-Mart doesn't have postcards either! I found some postcards at Meijer about a month ago and picked up a couple then - thankfully! :thumbsup2 I told my DH that I'll check Walgreens tomorrow. Tourists just don't come to this little town and I have racked my brain to think of where I might find something and I just can't come up with anything unless Walgreens comes through for me tomorrow. :goodvibes

Do you have a college nearby? maybe you could use something from there.

And I'm almost done. The dollar store really helped! ;)

I'm already behind in shopping! But I've allocated tomorrow morning to go get stuff. :goodvibes

My box is packed and ready to go. :thumbsup2 If I don't go out again today, I'll take it to the automated machine tomorrow on my way to church. :woohoo:

Donna

:yay: So you found a souvenir? Where did you end up finding one?

Mine is at the door waiting for pickup.

:yay: So you found a souvenir? Where did you end up finding one?

Mine is at the door waiting for pickup.

I took Missy's suggestion (thank you, Missy) and went to a store that I thought might have some college items. They had a few so I was able to get something there. :thumbsup2

Glad you found something.

Anyone that is interested........"M" is in sign-ups now :yay:

My box is packed and ready to go. :thumbsup2 If I don't go out again today, I'll take it to the automated machine tomorrow on my way to church. :woohoo:

Donna

My gosh Donna..... you are good. I am looking and looking at this list and get more and more :confused3...:laughing:.
Hoping that another good nights sleep will do the trick:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter