***Summer Disney Pin Sent/Received***.....COMPLETED!!

I received TWO packages today!
One was from mommytotwo, our very own Patsy! She sent me this adorable cutie - I do love the pirates:lovestruc
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=55783&sid=8124.1247499323
And one I can't find - a black circle with a yellow Mickey head. :confused3 It's wicked cute tho - reminds me of test track!:moped:
She also sent me some wonderfully smelling bath crystals made in Hawaii. :cloud9:
Thanks so much Patsy!
The other one was from The DIS's very own Fairy Godmother - Merryweather [aka Nancy]:wizard:
Nancy sent me The Maleficent Bowling Pin, which is awesome because I have the Evil Queen one to match!:cheer2:
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=65469&sid=8290.1247500400
She also sent me this Maleficent one which I hadn't even seen before - it's awesome!:maleficen:
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=48259&sid=8174.1247499681
And then this one - my other favorite Disney girl - [but in her not so attractive disguise]
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=57581&sid=8194.1247499814
Nancy also sent me a Mickey balloon shaped keyring from WDW
Thanks so much to both of you - you made my day!:hug:

Wow...those were some fast arrivals!!
Glad you like them all ::yes::
I got the spinner in Jan when we were there. That is one that I actually splurged on and got 2 of......glad I got to share it with my godchild ;)

So fun to have the pins actually start arriving :yay:

I just logged in to check....my collection came up
.........but yours didn't :( I wonder what is with that. I had checked it a few days ago....or whenever you signed up. I always take a quick look when people include a username.
Maybe Barbara knows more about what is going on with that.

Thanks for looking for me Nancy, I have sent pinpics an email to ask about my problem.

Hey guys, with pinpics and the updates they are doing it is making certain accounts that have not had any pins updated since Jan inactive. All you have to do is log out and then log back in... add something to your wants or something too just to show you are not inactive. ;)

By the way, my pp name is same as here.. TheDisneyBunch :thumbsup2

I tried to look up the pinpics names of my exchange people over the weekend and none of them came up. :confused3

Donna

Ooooooh - you have Jessica as the Evil Queen and Stitch as Maleficent - I am so jealous! i don't have any of the other characters dressed as my two favs!

Those are some of my favorite type of pins...the characters dressed as other characters. They are always so much fun to collect. :thumbsup2

Do your framed cork boards have glass covering the pins? Did you put the cork board in the frames, or did they come that way? I have two more shadow boxes to fill and then I'll need to find a way to display the rest of my pins.

Donna

Nope, they don't have glass. The big one with the greenish frame is one I found at TJ Maxx for $15. I was so excited over it. The smaller one is one I just bought at Wal-Mart for $10. You can't beat $10 for a great way to display pins. :thumbsup2

I tried to look up the pinpics names of my exchange people over the weekend and none of them came up. :confused3

Donna

I was just about to post this too. I wanted to be able to see the wants and could not find one of them to come up at all. I think if everyone logs out and then back in it SHOULD correct it.

Donna.......besides Danauk, who is having issues with her account, I have an account. Your other person doesn't.
Amanda.....only 2 of yours have accounts.

Donna, do you have an account? I have never seen you list one?

i just checked a couple....mine works, Heidi's works, Amanda's works, Barbara's works.
I couldn't get Dania's, Sarah's, Cheryl's or Karen's to work though :(
Not sure what is going on.
That is all that were given to be, so other people don't have them or didn't want to share.

I got my package today! Thank you so much Nancy for the great pins. I got:

Chip & Dale Storyteller's Cafe Button
Dale in Paris Pin(love it since I live in Paris, TX)
Chip & Dale Summer 2004 Olympics Pin
Cinderella Hidden Mickey Lanyard Pin

Will go to Pinpics soon and post pictures. If you cannot tell Chip & Dale are my favorite characters of all time :D

My packages went postal this morning. All going far away, hopefully won't take more then a week.

My pin pics id is pooh67, big surprise huh? ;)

As Amanda stated, if you haven't been active in a while the site does something. I had trouble once because I didn't log in over 6 months, but I cleared all cookies logged back in and and did some updating, no troubles since.

Nancy our grocery store is now selling sugar free archway cookies, I saw oatmeal and chocolate chip. The oatmeal are delicious.

Donna.......besides Danauk, who is having issues with her account, I have an account. Your other person doesn't.
Amanda.....only 2 of yours have accounts.

Donna, do you have an account? I have never seen you list one?

Yes, only two of mine have accounts but I didn't want to mention any names. ;)

I do have an account but I couldn't remember my user name (DJT - duh! :rotfl:) or my password and I haven't updated the list for a long, long time. I just today figured out what my user name is and my password but it will be quite sometime before I get my list updated. Some of the pins I no longer have and I need to add pins. You know how it is. :goodvibes

I received a package today, thank you Michelle. (Sorry don't know the DIS name, unless its Nancy's godchild?)

She really packs the pins, 5 ziplock baggies, a little cloth bag and then taped the heck out of the box. :eek: ;)

She sent....

The little cloth bag is too cute, it has a mickey on it (I think its velvet) and its purple. Will have to hid it from my sister. :laughing:

2 iron-ons, 1 Mickey head and 1 Donald

And these 2 pins, both are keepers.

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=33899&sid=9555.1247507839

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=33869&sid=9613.1247508147

Haha! Yeah, only 2 of mine had accounts but did not want to give anything away as far as who I had. I was able to get into one of them as of yesterday but not the other.. Now I am on that one though so I can at least try and get some wants together. I did not make my post office run yet b/c I was still debating on pins so I think I will wait til tomorrow to mail. ;)

I did get Dania's pins to show finally.....but still not the others.
Maybe it is because they haven't been on there in a long time.
Donna's account opened :yay:

::yes:: Michelle=snowwhitesmom :)

Glad you like the pins, Dania. I was glad I had an extra C&D Paris pin ....perfect.

Nancy our grocery store is now selling sugar free archway cookies, I saw oatmeal and chocolate chip. The oatmeal are delicious.

We have sugar free cookies, but I find that white flour is worse for me than the sugar is. Besides, I don't buy cookies :eek: I am a baker ;)
Been loving chocolate and strawberries lately ::yes::

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to send my packages on Saturday! I've had them packaged up since Friday night but I'm not going to be able to make it to the post office until the weekend. How much does it suck that the post office is open 9-5 and that's the hours I work! Grrrrr. I'll try and send them priority so they can get over to the States quicker than normal postage.

And I can log in and view my Pinpics profile just fine. My username is: cherry-pops

I can get on your list now, Cheryl. I wonder if they are working on the site in anticipation of trade assist no longer being available that is causing some problems.
DanaUK is still not working for me though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter