***Summer Disney Pin Sent/Received***.....COMPLETED!!

I could be wrong...but I know from the signature pics you put
after the ifo.

Try that...if not, then you have to wait for the more experienced DISers to pop on! :goodvibes

::yes:: put in

And no...our house has not sold :sad: I really wanted to be out of here before winter, but might not be. I haven't seen a sold sign on any houses in months.
We have 5 for sale on the part of my street we travel (that's 2 1/2 miles).

and last but certainly NOT least!

Wyatt received his package from across the pond from Danauk! Yes we received it while we were gone. I meant to get on here yesterday to post, but never even got to get on the computer! Sorry!

he received:

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=68061&sid=2422.1248274699.v2 Minnie

and

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=39553&sid=2520.1248275641.v2 Goofy

He didn't have either one.

Thanks so much!

I'm glad they arrived OK, I didn't think he would have either of them, one is from the UK and the other from Disneyland Paris.

Still no sign of my package being received. I posted first class on the 16th so thought it would be there by now as it did not have to go overseas. Hope it arrives soon.

woohoo Nancy:woohoo: that's a lot of posts!

It did arrive on the 17th.....post #165 ;)

I could be wrong...but I know from the signature pics you put
after the ifo.

Try that...if not, then you have to wait for the more experienced DISers to pop on! :goodvibes

::yes:: put in

And no...our house has not sold :sad: I really wanted to be out of here before winter, but might not be. I haven't seen a sold sign on any houses in months.
We have 5 for sale on the part of my street we travel (that's 2 1/2 miles).

it worked!! yah!:cheer2: I edited my post to now show the pictures instead of the link. look back up to posts #337, pictures ta-da! :laughing:

:yay: Love seeing the pictures....of course, I always go look at them when links or numbers are posted too :)

Moving this over from a different thread :rotfl:

Thank you CHERYL!!!!!!!!I received a package from the UK today (which somehow makes it more exciting when you see "Royal Mail").

Cheryl/Cherry-Pops sent me a wonderful SIMBA pin & a glow in the dark Mickey bat pin!!!!

WONDERFUL EXCHANGE ~ THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Maria:goodvibes

We just need 2 more to arrive :yay: but sad it is coming to an end. I love seeing all the pins.
Don't forget the next Disney pin exchange is in Nov. It is in the index.

Luv2Roam
Danauk

are the only ones left. Theirs should be arriving any day now ::yes::

It's always sad when the pin exchange ends. I'm like you, Nancy, I love looking at the pins. Thanks for hosting the pin exchange. You're great. :flower3:

You are welcome!

The Chip & Dale are part of a new set that was released while we were at WDW the end of June. They are a mystery set that Wyatt is trying to collect. He got 2 of the Chip and Dale. Unfortunately he still has several he needs to find! But its fun to hunt!

Sometimes having traders is just as fun, because you know its set for the next exchange!!

Maybe I'll just have to see if I can collect some more of those when I go in October. Fun, fun! :woohoo:

We just need 2 more to arrive :yay: but sad it is coming to an end. I love seeing all the pins.
Don't forget the next Disney pin exchange is in Nov. It is in the index.

Luv2Roam
Danauk

are the only ones left. Theirs should be arriving any day now ::yes::

Nancy, I have recieved all my pins so I can be taken off your list. I posted when they all arrived:
From Heidi: post 165
From Scotsgal56: post 165
From Donna: post 202
From Jake post: 313

I am really looking forward to doing lots of pin trading on my trip to WDW next month and am looking forward to the next pin exchange.

As always, thanks for organising these!!

Nancy, I have recieved all my pins so I can be taken off your list. I posted when they all arrived:

I am really looking forward to doing lots of pin trading on my trip to WDW next month and am looking forward to the next pin exchange.

Thanks....Karen. Don't know how I missed that.....and then Lynne posted after that, so I guess she missed it too.

So.....that just leaves Luv2Roam......which may arrive today.

This post is pin related, but not exchange related.

I bought the following two pins from Ebay:

pin56879.jpg
pin62634.jpg

The seller sent them loose in a jiffy envelope and I could hear the metal rattling around - shameful!

I think they're fake, or scrappers. They're thin, light and sound tinny. The paint is a matt finish and even the Official Pin Trading logo on the back looks different to all my other pins.

What should I do?

I love the Stitch pin, but the Tink one I bought as a trader for when I go away so I'd like a refund on it - I don't want to trade a scrapper! Unfortunately the seller doesn't accept refunds for these items, although I've not contacted her about them yet.

Could I ask for a refund on the Tink one and keep the Stitch one? I paid £5.60 for the Tink pin.

Any advice? Thank you! :hug:

I totally missed that---and you even had pics! :goodvibes Glad you liked them.

Thanks, Nancy!!

This post is pin related, but not exchange related.

I bought the following two pins from Ebay:

pin56879.jpg
pin62634.jpg

The seller sent them loose in a jiffy envelope and I could hear the metal rattling around - shameful!

I think they're fake, or scrappers. They're thin, light and sound tinny. The paint is a matt finish and even the Official Pin Trading logo on the back looks different to all my other pins.

What should I do?

I love the Stitch pin, but the Tink one I bought as a trader for when I go away so I'd like a refund on it - I don't want to trade a scrapper! Unfortunately the seller doesn't accept refunds for these items, although I've not contacted her about them yet.

Could I ask for a refund on the Tink one and keep the Stitch one? I paid £5.60 for the Tink pin.

Any advice? Thank you! :hug:

It's listed on Pinpics as Pin # 56879 Pin 56879

"This Open Edition Pin is part of the Mickey's Mystery Pin Machine Pirate Collection and features Tinker Bell. This pin will not be sold separately and will be randomly distributed via Mickey's Mystery Pin Machine. Mickey's Mystery Pin Machine makes its debut on Thursday, Sept. 6, 2007 at MouseGear located at Epcot®. Machines will be available in other parks as well. This pin can also be purchased for $1 with every $30 spent at some locations.

This round pin shows Tinker Bell wearing a black pirate captain's hat with a skull-and-crossbones on the front, and a red bandana underneath. She has her hands under her chin. The border is a brown rope, and the background is blue. There is a cut-out on the upper right where the other pins in the Pirate Collection fit. Tink is from "Peter Pan."

This gold-finished, textured-back pin has a diameter of 1 3/16". It is backstamped with the 2007 pin trading logo and, "(C)DISNEY-CHINA"."

Cheryl...not sure. I think it is just a chance we take when we order from ebay.
I figure if I like them, I keep them, if not :confused:
Some you can't tell the difference. I think a lot of sellers are selling more and more of them. You need to find a seller you like and just stick with that person.

Lynne....only thing I can think, is I didn't let the page load because I don't remember seeing those pictures :rolleyes: (I often do that since I am on dial-up)...but I can read!! ;)

Maybe that last one will arrive today ::yes::

ooooops Karen I never saw your post. That was a quicker delivery than I expected! Thought you would get them on the Saturday or Monday. And there was me getting agitated with Royal Mail:rolleyes1. Glad you liked them.

Cheryl...not sure. I think it is just a chance we take when we order from ebay.
I figure if I like them, I keep them, if not :confused:
Some you can't tell the difference. I think a lot of sellers are selling more and more of them. You need to find a seller you like and just stick with that person.

Lynne....only thing I can think, is I didn't let the page load because I don't remember seeing those pictures :rolleyes: (I often do that since I am on dial-up)...but I can read!! ;)

Maybe that last one will arrive today ::yes::

Just glad it wasn't only me!:rotfl2: I did get a postcard this week reminding me it's time for my eye exam...maybe TRIfocals this time? :3dglasses

CHeryl--Stitch is
Pin 62634: Tourist Stitch with Ice Cream Cones on pinpics.com

How come I can find other people's pins on there so easily, but can't find my own??:confused:

LOL....some are easy to find and others aren't

I think Cheryl's concern is that it is a scrapper....they can be on pinpics and still be scrappers :(

Good luck with those trifocals, Lynne :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter