Summer Card Swap ***CLOSED***

ETA: I have received her address.

So I have my cards all finished and ready to go. I was going to go to the post office today. However I am missing a very important detail in the mailing process. I don't have an address to mail my cards to.

I checked my email account and I also checked my PM box but lo and behold I do not have an address to mail my cards to. I am certain they were PMed to people however since I was the last one to sign up I think I was never sent a PM.

I don't think mailing them to Joy AKA Bubbasmom99: Elk Grove, CA will get them where they need to go. If someone could please PM me Bubbasmom99's address that would be a great help. I will try to mail them ASAP, once I have the address.

I am just quite busy the next few days and had planned into my schedule to mail them today and was unable to send them. I am sorry if I delay the mailing since I didn't have an address to mail them to.

Thank you in advance for your help and understanding.

Becky

Gawd I'm glad I had the date written down wrong... Id written down the 10th...

I still have 5 days :) and they will be mailed tomorrow....

-e

Mail call -- Mickey's Old Friend - got 'em and they are beautiful!

AND THANK YOU for my goodies. How did you know I love K&Co stuff??!! You are too generous :) :banana:

Joy,

Mine actually made it to the PO today. It's been a busy week. Let me know if I forgot anything.

Mail Call - OurDogCisco - looks fantastic!!

I have scanned in everything I have to date and will post all pics as soon as I get all the packages back out to everyone.

If you have mailed, please give me an update so I can keep track of where we're at. I will allow one week for late arrivals and then swap what I've got. Thanks!!

I am finishing up today and they should go out in the mail on Monday. Sorry, it's been a busier summer than I anticipated.

Have mine showed up yet??

I mailed them the same day as the swap stuff... Guess Priority is better than first class :) -em

Mine will go out on Sunday, so should be there by Thursday at the latest. Sorry I am late. Had them partly done then my daughter's baby came 2 1/2 weeks early at a healthy 8 lbs, 2 oz, so that meant I went out there to help them earlier than plannned. Since I have been home I have been busy getting ds12 ready for 7th grade and to football practices every night of the week! I was glad when it rained last night and we didn't have to go! (Am i bad or what?!?)
:cool1:

Sorry Em-- haven't seen them. I think Priority is just a tad faster than first class -- even though they should be the same speed IMO.

It's D-day swappers! PLEASE check in if you haven't already done so. I'd like to swap out before I leave for vacation!

Thanks!!

Mine went out in the mail today. It said 3 days, so hopefully you will have it on Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter