Summer Card Swap ***CLOSED***

goofymom/pop said:
Do you mean full cards as a size thing? or a decorated thing?

I usually make my card the standard thank you card size, decorated completely on the front only with a blank inside. Is this ok? I could do them bigger but like the look of the thank you sized cards.....I think its 4 1/2 by 5 or something like that.

Let me know as I will be making up my ideas asap. Cannot wait to get some new ideas from everyone. Woo hoo!

cindy

Standard size is normally 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. When I say full cards, I mean an actual card... versus front only (which is done in some card swaps -- then the recipients will adhere the fronts to the blank card of their choosing once they get them).

I think most people make the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 size. I have some of the larger 5x7 cardstock but prefer the smaller.

Ok I had never thought of it that way.....I like the idea of getting a finished card. Now that I understand I am gonna get rolling :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks a bunch!

cindy

I couldn't stay away! I'll play too, and I'll take wedding cards. Thanks

Wooohooo, we're on group 4! Thanks for joining in! I can't wait to see all the great work, and I will make sure to post pics of all.

I'll be PMing my snail mail address to you today so check your inboxes!

Thanks and happy stamping/scrapping!

finished mine for group one. :goodvibes now just have to find envelopes. maggie

I'd like to join the 4th group as well and do Masculine if that is ok. I have some cool new stamps that will be awesome.

This will be fun!! :cheer2:

hey, since I had to park at the post office today for dance class for dd and it's customer parking only (and I really didn't want my car towed) I mailed my cards for group one out today. (at least I hope I did, I was using the automatic machine and it really confused me to say the least...) so hopefully you'll get them by saturday. maggie

just need envelopes for the masculine ones. Let me know if we get to group 5.....I will join it too!!! Love to get new ideas!

cindy

Okay I will play. I will take Thank you cards in the last group

in group 5 then....thinking of Smile, or Best Wishes.....we will shall see, first its off to gettysburg for me. See you in a week.

Hey gang,

I'm hanging out at Disneyland this weekend! So I'm just checking in real quick. Will update the list when I get back. You all are moving on to group 5, but if there is someone who is interested in taking the slot in group 4 (not already in that group and doing a theme not already taken), please speak up :)

See ya Monday!

List has been updated and everyone *should* have been PMd my mailing address. If you haven't heard from me, please let me know and I'll get it to you asap.

We have 4 slots open in group 5 and a deadline of this Friday, so let's see if we can get this group full! This is going to be great fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter