stupid RPR questions..

DNSDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Got "rehitched" at the Garden G
Ok here is my stupid Royal Pacific questions.

How are the beds? are they comfortable ? Hard? soft?

How many pillows do they give you in the room with two doubles?
Can you request more? (we are all a two pillow each family)

Anyone know of some pictures of the rooms that aren't so dark
(the ones on the website are a bit on the dark side )?

We thought the beds were very comfortable, unlike most hotel beds. You can certainly request extra pillows i would think, as we have at mosts hotels we stayed at but did not need to at RPR.

The Royal Pacific rooms have the best mattresses that I have ever slept on. It was the first night in years that I woke up on vacation feeling fully refreshed, instead of waking up with a back ache. If you are worried about the beds don't they are the top of the line in comfort.

Well put. I am usually tired on vacations and have a hard time sleeping in the uncomfortable beds, but the RPR's were the first time I ever was able to just fall comfortably asleep. I usually spend nights watching tv to try to fall asleep or tossing and turning the entire night as I can't get comfortable on vacation, but I slept like a baby at the RPR.

Just wanted to say that I agree about the RPR beds. They are extremely comfortable. You will rest well. I think there is one extra pillow in the closet, but you can always request more. The staff at RPR is very accomodating.

Thanks for the opinions.
My husband has a very hard time gettting to sleep on most hotel mattresses . We didn't have that problem at the Poly at disney.
Anyone know if they are as good as the poly's?

Thanks, sharon:wave2:

Thanks so much for the pictures!! We are going in May (our very first trip!!). We're SO EXCITED!!!!!

bratray,
Thanks so much for the link for pics!! I've been wondering about the room layout & those pics are great. :wave:

yes thank you for the link to those pics, they are better , show more detail than the ones on the website at universal!
:sunny:

your welcome:p

i will post many pics when we return from our trip- i love looking at the resort pics - it makes me very anxious for our trip:hyper:

lisa:sunny:

You asked if the beds are as comfy as the one's at the Poly........ YES, I think even more so!!! They are very nice!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter