*Strictly Come Dancing 2008*

Tom's dance was a real crowd-pleaser. Even before that, he was guaranteed to win, but that's sealed it. I feel completely cheated, though. All these weeks of watching and he flukes his way into the final and then steals it. Pants.

Tom's dance was a real crowd-pleaser. Even before that, he was guaranteed to win, but that's sealed it. I feel completely cheated, though. All these weeks of watching and he flukes his way into the final and then steals it. Pants.

Off to watch Mission Impossible. Rachel stands no chance.

How do the professional dancers move their limbs so fast? Awsome.

If Rachel doesn't win, who wants to bet her brother's will slash the tires on Tom's car? :teeth:

I did want Rachel to win but I don't think it was a fix, it was more a case of somebody panicking last week and making a poor decision. The fairest thing to do would have been to freeze Tom's voting line putting him in the dance-off with whoever got the lowest votes out of Lisa and Rachel and leave it down to the Judges to save one couple as normal.

Totally the wrong result. My emotions are diametrically opposed to those following last week's X Factor final. Congratulations to Tom and Camilla, though - I don't think it's a fix, just a skewed public vote.

Oh, and well done to Bruce on spoiling the most emotional moment of Camilla's life by interrupting her to make a lame joke about Danish bacon!

I did want Rachel to win but I don't think it was a fix, it was more a case of somebody panicking last week and making a poor decision. The fairest thing to do would have been to freeze Tom's voting line putting him in the dance-off with whoever got the lowest votes out of Lisa and Rachel and leave it down to the Judges to save one couple as normal.

Absolutely. I'm still totally bemused as to why that didn't happen. After all the phone line scandals (not to mention the Jonathan Ross blunder), the BBC was running scared and someone made a rash (and incorrect) decision.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter