*Strictly Come Dancing 2008*

I watched Claudia last night and I still don't understand how the voting is going to work on Saturday.

Has anybody bought tickets to go and see the Strictly tour yet?
We're going to go to the O2 probably on the 6th Feb.
Is Strictly coming to a town near you?

It's not coming anywhere near us, I don't think - I would love to see it though. IIRC they don't always have the best ones from the show on the tour, though, due to other commitments - what's the betting that John Sargent will be taking part ;)

I would love to go to the show but dont have anyone to go with:confused3

Its a 1hour special tonight with claudia:cool1:

I would love to go to the show but dont have anyone to go with:confused3

I would go with you Helen but I'm too far away :sad2:

Will be looking forward to watching the special tonight :)

Has anybody bought tickets to go and see the Strictly tour yet?
We're going to go to the O2 probably on the 6th Feb.
Is Strictly coming to a town near you?

Have a great time Joanne :thumbsup2

It's not coming anywhere near us, I don't think - I would love to see it though. IIRC they don't always have the best ones from the show on the tour, though, due to other commitments - what's the betting that John Sargent will be taking part ;)

The line up looks pretty good http://www.strictlycomedancinglive.co.uk/default.asp?contentID=640 I bet it'll be a great night. I don't fancy the tours, but I'd love to see the live TV shows :)

Ooh, thanks for that, I'll make sure I watch it

I can't wait for the final tomorrow ::yes::

Mandy, If you sign up to BBC Audience via their website then you will receive details of next year's SCD and how to apply for tickets. I think they give details around August time.

This year you could only apply for a max of 2 tickets for one date as they are obviously so popular. I signed up because DD would really love to go but I didn't apply as, apart from the celebrities children I've never seen any children in the audience so don't know if they are allowed to go?

Even if you are allocated tickets there's still no guarantee you will get in. You just have to queue up early on the day!

The line up looks pretty good http://www.strictlycomedancinglive.co.uk/default.asp?contentID=640 I bet it'll be a great night. I don't fancy the tours, but I'd love to see the live TV shows :)

I was out with my friend Jayne last night, she is Lilia and Darren's PA. The professional dancers get two tickets per week for the studio. She has been once a season and she was at the semi-final last week and she said the result was a total surprise and the studio audience were shocked and slighty annoyed as they missed out on a dance off and the show was cut short by 7 minutes.

The line-up for the tour is good, I couldn't go last year but friends did go and loved it, it was good for Lilia as she had just won with Darren Gough.
The format is usually around two 45min parts, I believe the first is just the pro dancers (Lilia and Darren are in it for 2009) and the second half is the pros and celebrities. Jayne said rehersals start on 5th Jan.
I'm really looking forward to going in Feb:cool1: :cool1:

Strictly report on BBC news says all the money at the bookies has gone on Tom this week - he's the favourite to win!
I think it'll be tricky if he does:rolleyes:

Rachel has been in 2 dance off's

Lisa has been in 3 dance off's

Tom has not been in any -

Tom has had the public support through out the show.

I'm not really sure who I want to win - Now am I right in thining we only see 2 showdances as someone will drop out before them.:confused3 On it takes 2 last night they played the music for all 3 and I really want to see all of them

Rachel's music was flashdance - what a feeling, Lisa's had meatloaf -I'd do anything for love and Tom was some hollywood type (I can't rremeber what but Arlen said he was bound to do some tap in it;)

I'm actually out this evening but will turn off my mobile and watch it as soon as I get back 11pm - so I guess I wont check my emails either;)

I think we're in for a great show tonight. I prefer Rachel to Lisa, but would love to see Tom win

I'm really looking forward to tonight ::yes::

Rachel has been in 2 dance off's

Lisa has been in 3 dance off's

Tom has not been in any -

Tom has had the public support through out the show.

I'm not really sure who I want to win - Now am I right in thining we only see 2 showdances as someone will drop out before them.:confused3
I'm actually out this evening but will turn off my mobile and watch it as soon as I get back 11pm - so I guess I wont check my emails either;)

Yes, the first couple to be eliminated won't perform their show dance.

I want Tom to win - he's not the judge's choice but he is the most popular with the viewers.

So with the judges scores and the public votes added together, the show will start with

Rachel - 5 points
Lisa - 4 points
Tom - 4 points

So obviously Tom won with the public last week (even though he couldn't be saved from the dance off)

Rachel's Foxtrot was lovely (4 x 10 = 40)
Tom's was good too, but it looks like the judges have found some faults (35)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter