• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

StitchPinGirls trading list (Updates-Added Sparrow Hat)

I'm interested in your sparrow hat! I'm not sure if this is even close to what its worth but I'll try.

I'll offer:
Animation viewer
firewall
gold snowman
enchanted tiki room 3/9

If not enough could also add:
3 star spooky magic
green explorer pants
small treasure rug

No thanks.

Stitch :stitch2:

For your Sparrow hat, I offer:

Brown cowboy w/vest
Animation viewer
ATIS scanner
Fourth of July pin
Tiki 3/9 pin
Everest 3/5 pin
Pirate 3rd level pin
Herbie pants

I have updated my list with my current trades if you would like to revise your offer.

Stitch :stitch:

I am looking for a bit more for this pin.

ok how about a race pin, 2 gold HKDL boat chairs and a blur HKDL boat chair.

Ihave to double check my inventory in the morning, I either have 2 gold boats or 2 blue boats so i will repost when i find out for sure

Ok i see you already got the race pin so i will change my offer a bit

How about a gold HKDL boat, a blue HKDL boat and a sorcerer hat?

I still havent been able to find teh 3rd boat Iknow i have it soimewhere but i am still searching.

If this offer doesnt catch you fancy, I also invite you to find me on VMK and I will let you wander through my trade rooms

Ok i see you already got the race pin so i will change my offer a bit

How about a gold HKDL boat, a blue HKDL boat and a sorcerer hat?

I still havent been able to find teh 3rd boat Iknow i have it soimewhere but i am still searching.

If this offer doesnt catch you fancy, I also invite you to find me on VMK and I will let you wander through my trade rooms

I am not interested in the sorcerer hat or the blue HKDL ship (since it is currently for sale) for this pin. I will look for you on vmk if you would like to show me what else you have. What is your vmk name?

I will be on until about 5 pm on friday and most of the day saturday. Please send me a pm of when we can meet up

I received you message and have been waiting in my room since 11 for you. Just search for grumpy_guy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter