Stay-and-Play

AaronX

Mouseketeer
I made reservations for the "Stay and Play" package at Universal Studios. We are going to stay at the Hard Rock Hotel, our final package came upto $1400. Anyways -- We are a LOEW'S FIRST member, can we use our number or call someone to let them know that we are a member, and add the extra things to our room? I hope so.

I bought a package last year and prior to my arrival I called HRH directly to let them know my Loews First number. I had my card at check in and had my gift delivered the evening I arrived.

When I checked in my last stay I reminded them I was a loews member and when we got back from a short walk they had a wine,cheese and fruit cart in our room.We also had turn down service and we never asked for it.Who knows what's in store for me this time.I should be out of the blue card after this stay.

tiggerguy2000 :rockband: :space:

tiggerguy2000, this is my first time to Universal in 10 years. Do you think that I got a good rate for the hotel and tickets, etc. I'm paying $1400 for 5days/4nights @ Hard Rock Hotel. I've seen other people have talked about getting discount rates, etc.. I hope that i'm not being ripped off...:confused:

We took the Stay 5 nights pay for 4, and the Mastercard Buy 4 get 5 5 day bonus passes and our costs for tickets and 5 nights at HRH Deluxe Rom is $1600. I think you got a better deal. I think we're all getting a better deal on the tickets than I get at DIsney!

Originally posted by AaronX
tiggerguy2000, this is my first time to Universal in 10 years. Do you think that I got a good rate for the hotel and tickets, etc. I'm paying $1400 for 5days/4nights @ Hard Rock Hotel. I've seen other people have talked about getting discount rates, etc.. I hope that i'm not being ripped off...:confused:

How many people?

That is as good as you are going to do for HRH for that time frame because they do not seem to be offering any discounts. You could get PBH for about $1270 with an AP discount. That would be with one preferred AP and 3- 5 day bonus passes. You would also get discounts on merchandise and food at Citiwalk and the parks with your AP.

The trip that we bought included:
  • 5 Days / 4 Nights at Hard Rock Hotel - Orlando
  • 7-day Unlimited Park-to-Park Passes
  • Meal or Wet'n'Wild Ticket
  • Universal Express Plus (w/ Room Key)
  • Free Loews First Gift

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter