starbuck mugs

I went to epcot the day they pulled the purple ones, and was told they would restock in march. obviously that hasn't happened, and I haven't heard anything else since...

I went to epcot the day they pulled the purple ones, and was told they would restock in march. obviously that hasn't happened, and I haven't heard anything else since...
Actually I believe they are back in stock I saw a photo today that was complaining about someone buying 25 of the, most likely going to sell them on eBay.

I've seen them popping up on eBay at MUCH lower prices that the purple monorail. The new ones have a silver monorail.

so excited to check out the new epcot mug! anyone heard any rumors about the animal kingdom starbucks opening?

Actually I believe they are back in stock I saw a photo today that was complaining about someone buying 25 of the, most likely going to sell them on eBay.

The limit on the mugs and tumblers was 5 per person, last time I checked. I'm guilty of buying two so I can sell one and essentially get my merch for free.

The limit on the mugs and tumblers was 5 per person, last time I checked. I'm guilty of buying two so I can sell one and essentially get my merch for free.
Supposedly he was going in and getting five at a time the photo had him shown with bags of them outside the Starbucks location.

How much are these mugs? - Just checked eBay, saw some for $30+!! Is this right??!!

(they were the porcelain "you are here" mugs...)

How much are these mugs? - Just checked eBay, saw some for $30+!! Is this right??!!

(they were the porcelain "you are here" mugs...)
$14.99 in the park but easily sold for $30-40 online. I don't agree with people who buy up lots of the things, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter