STACE Mountain @WL Aug2010 PTR with PICS- Update 7/22!

Does anyone remember the whole "I never met a lasagna I didn't like" thing? (Garfield) anyways- that's me and bags!:rotfl: so it really comes as quite a shock (to myself) that [drumroll] I HATE the lime green swing pack! :scared: For starters, it's not lime green... it is SO neon that the power could go out in my house and I could still light up all of Cinderella's castle FROM HERE! :lmao: I can't take the neon-ness so I'm going back to the original bag plan. (plus new camera) Anybody have a better idea?? I welcome suggestions.

Does anyone remember the whole "I never met a lasagna I didn't like" thing? (Garfield) anyways- that's me and bags!:rotfl: so it really comes as quite a shock (to myself) that [drumroll] I HATE the lime green swing pack! :scared: For starters, it's not lime green... it is SO neon that the power could go out in my house and I could still light up all of Cinderella's castle FROM HERE! :lmao: I can't take the neon-ness so I'm going back to the original bag plan. (plus new camera) Anybody have a better idea?? I welcome suggestions.

No suggestions, but I have to thank you for the laugh. I can just see how neon it must be if you can light Cinderella's castle with it. :rotfl2:

Ok, it's official... My DH is going to FLIP when he figures out that I just bought (dunt dunt duh) another bag! However, I had to. It matches the stroller and stroller bag! I will be using this beauty for Cameran's bedding, books, and toys. Here are a few pics of the "Bumblebee Trio" of black/yellow bags/stroller, as well as a couple of pics of Cameran helping me test out the stroller bag clips.
DSC_0072.JPG

DSC_0075.JPG

DSC_0076.JPG

DSC_0081.JPG

CSC_0084.JPG

Very cool bags. I can see why you needed them. I love bags...I have to resist the urge to buy more.

Ok, it's official... My DH is going to FLIP when he figures out that I just bought (dunt dunt duh) another bag! However, I had to. It matches the stroller and stroller bag! I will be using this beauty for Cameran's bedding, books, and toys. Here are a few pics of the "Bumblebee Trio" of black/yellow bags/stroller, as well as a couple of pics of Cameran helping me test out the stroller bag clips.
DSC_0072.JPG

DSC_0075.JPG

DSC_0076.JPG

DSC_0081.JPG

CSC_0084.JPG

OMG you are too funny!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

yeah Mindy- you know me too well! ......I bought shoes too!!! :rotfl2:

If you count my flipflops and sandals, I think I probably have close to 80 pairs! :lmao:

You are too funny with the bags! I am not into bags or shoes much at all. But I DO love your color coordination! :)

Girl, I just bought another bag today! (black sling backpack by underarmor- at least I know DH will carry this one) and it's big enough for the new camera + diapers + water + activities for the "line bag."

i have to say, I normally despise yellow (it's much too happy if you ask me :rotfl2:) but I love your Bumblebee Trio! And you'll stand out if you get lost! :lmao:

I wish I could buy new bags and shoes! my BF put me on a budget and he's not letting me use the credit card so I'm literally broke! All the bills are paid and that's what's important but boy do I miss shopping!

OMG!!! I just had to spend $1000.00. $800something plus service contract... for a new high efficiency washing machine. My old one burned up over the weekend. :faint: I'll be in serious budgetland, with my 2 more Disney trips this year to pay for, my new entertainment center, college for my son... forget the new family room furniture (just gave mine to DD21). No splurging at Disney... I'll be watching my pennies and eating QS! :scared: at least Dole Whip is affordable!

So... there's only three weeks left, and aside from packing, the only thing left to do is create more interesting things to take on the trip. My latest thing is little 3x3.5in laminated cards that say "Thank you for making our very first family vacation even more magical and filling our days with pixie dust. Sincerely, The Infante Family, Mike, Stacey, and Cameran." Each card was created on Word, cut and laminated, and recut, then I chose a pin for each card and pinned it through a space on the card with no text. So far, I have 18 completed cards, which means I can spread my own kind of pixie dust three times each day on our trip. (now if I don't come across any pixie dust-deserving CMs by Saturday- I'll hand them all out at the DIS meet :lmao: just kidding!!) Anyways, I took two pictures of them. The first picture shows all of the completed cards, and the close up shot is of my favorite four (which will be given to WL CMs) What do you think??
DSC_0272.JPG

DSC_0277.JPG

Before I go... I also finished Cameran's "too cute to stand in line" outfit with bow- handmade :)
DSC_0265.JPG

DSC_0268.JPG

You are incredibly creative!! That's a lot of pins. Did you get a good deal on them somewhere? Pins can be expensive en mass.

I love the too cute t shirt! Also incredibly creative. You give such good ideas. It will be hard enough to get the time to make the mousekeeping envelopes. I have had so little time to do anything extra. My son's Eagle Court of honor is tomorrow and I haven't been able to get ahold of the woman at the firehouse who is in charge of the social hall. I've been trying by email and phone and in-person all week. The fire fighters themselves don't handle the social hall so they can't help me with my questions. Wish me luck!! I've got about 55 guests coming. I'm a bit nervous that it'll all come together! :scared:

You are incredibly creative!! That's a lot of pins. Did you get a good deal on them somewhere? Pins can be expensive en mass.

I love the too cute t shirt! Also incredibly creative. You give such good ideas. It will be hard enough to get the time to make the mousekeeping envelopes. I have had so little time to do anything extra. My son's Eagle Court of honor is tomorrow and I haven't been able to get ahold of the woman at the firehouse who is in charge of the social hall. I've been trying by email and phone and in-person all week. The fire fighters themselves don't handle the social hall so they can't help me with my questions. Wish me luck!! I've got about 55 guests coming. I'm a bit nervous that it'll all come together! :scared:

GOOD LUCK MINDY!! :thumbsup2
I bought about 60 pins on ebay over the course of 2 months. The ones I'm giving away on those cards are the ones I have already verified as authentic. It's not that I doubt the authenticity of the rest, I just HATE the task of looking each one up. Ug. So I only looked up the ones I chose for our lanyards, plus the ones I knew I would give away as "thank you" gifts. Then... turns out I'm not taking the lanyards this year anyways. :eek: there's like eight hours of my life I'll never get back. :rotfl2:
So, like I said... GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND MAX! at the Eagle Court of Honor!

Holy cow woman!!, you are so creative. :worship::worship::worship: I love them all. I am sure the cm's will love them too. You will have to post pics of your dd in that outfit...in line. How adorable will that be!!!!

I love the pin cards! That's a great idea, I'm sure the CM's will just love it! And Cam's outfit is so cute!

Thanks friends! Really, the worship smilies are cracking me up because I usually have some sort of great creative idea :idea:, then when it's time to execute the plan it all goes to... well... you get the point :upsidedow. And then I hear myself say aloud "I don't have one iota of 'crafty' in my entire body!" :lmao: This phrase was uttered several times this week (along with quite a few new curse words :littleangel: that Cameran OF COURSE mimicked!) ESPECIALLY when trying to use the iron-on transfers. :headache: OH LORD! Anyways, thank you for the praise, while totally undeserved. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter