Sssh....don't tell anyone...we're cheating on CSR -- Contest -- Days 6 & 7--#3516

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure what a PTR is since im new to the site but I noticed we will be there around the same time. Were going 9/24-10/01. Weather should be great unlike this past december when we near froze.

:welcome: Thank you for joining in. A "PTR" is a pre-trip report. A lot of people do these prior to their trip to introduce themselves to people, indicate where they are staying, what plans are, etc.

I'm here!

Barbara, :welcome: Thanks for joining in. I have to get back to your report to see if you've done an update.

AKL is the one resort that I really , REALLY want to check out - well, actually STAY at next time. Such a lovely place. There are so many amazing nooks and crannies to poke around in- golly gee, I'm just a wee bit jealous sitting here. So happy you are doing this one.

And as for your VERY relaxing days ahead... just perfect, kathy!!

Ok all caught up :teeth:

Loving that you are staying a couple of nights at AKV and that you got it at a bargain too :teeth: AKL/V is such a beautiful resort, can't wait to hear all about it :goodvibes

Holly Crap! 6 pages in already! Where the heck have I been????? Thanks for the heads-up!

Love the start. Love the pics.

so cool that you may eventually end up in Florida! Go Mark! Denny never wants to move there, so unless I divorce him, the best I can hope for are 3 or 4 trips a years! It could be a lot worse! ;)

It's great that you are finally get to stay at AKL and it is even better that you are getting such a great deal!

I hope you get to stay at BCV next year although it is going to be strange seeing your trip report with pictures other than CSR.

How nice that Mark wants to retire in FL:thumbsup2 DH keeps saying as soon as he retires we are moving to South Carolina.It's not FL but it is a lot closer than CT so I'll take it. (Only 40 years or so to go)

Good Morning Kathy! Just wanted to stop by and say :wave: and :love:

Looks like your PTR is zooming along! Will have to stop by tonight or tomorrow and get caught back up! Couldn't let the day go by without letting my dear friend know I was thinking about her! :hug: :flower3:

(BTW, I'm the sweet one! Dan and Glenn are "double trouble".......;))

Looks like your PTR is zooming along! Will have to stop by tonight or tomorrow and get caught back up! Couldn't let the day go by without letting my dear friend know I was thinking about her! :hug: :flower3:

Hmmm, that's not the reports I've been hearing here!:laughing: I think he's mocking you Kathy!:laughing:

if by double trouble you mean posting updates then yes we are guilty.

:thumbsup2

AKL is the one resort that I really , REALLY want to check out - well, actually STAY at next time. Such a lovely place. There are so many amazing nooks and crannies to poke around in- golly gee, I'm just a wee bit jealous sitting here. So happy you are doing this one.

And as for your VERY relaxing days ahead... just perfect, kathy!!

Thanks, Liesa. AKL is one of only two other resorts I REALLY want to try (the other being the Beach Club) so I am beyond excited. And I love the relaxing part of the whole thing. :) Good luck with the moving.

Ok all caught up
Loving that you are staying a couple of nights at AKV and that you got it at a bargain too :teeth: AKL/V is such a beautiful resort, can't wait to hear all about it :goodvibes

Thanks, Stefy. I wasn't sure if we'd ever fulfill this dream but thanks to my friend we are. :)

Holly Crap! 6 pages in already! Where the heck have I been????? Thanks for the heads-up!

Love the start. Love the pics.

so cool that you may eventually end up in Florida! Go Mark! Denny never wants to move there, so unless I divorce him, the best I can hope for are 3 or 4 trips a years! It could be a lot worse! ;)

:yay::yay::yay: MaryEllen is here. If Mark could move today, he would. And I think 3 or 4 trips a year is good too!

It's great that you are finally get to stay at AKL and it is even better that you are getting such a great deal!

I hope you get to stay at BCV next year although it is going to be strange seeing your trip report with pictures other than CSR.

How nice that Mark wants to retire in FL:thumbsup2 DH keeps saying as soon as he retires we are moving to South Carolina.It's not FL but it is a lot closer than CT so I'll take it. (Only 40 years or so to go)

I know; I'm thinking the trip report (when it comes to that), will be a LOT of AKL and very little of CSR. :scared1:

South Carolina would be okay too. I just want to move some place that doesn't have snow or really cold weather like Chicago.

Good morning, Marv; I've missed you. I will need LOTS of advice from you about things to do at AKL...especially since you were just there and my trip just might get here before your trip report is done. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Only teasing.

Double Trouble could be a lot of people...but for now, you and Tim have the title. ;)

Hmmm, that's not the reports I've been hearing here!:laughing: I think he's mocking you Kathy!:laughing:

You really need to head over to Marv's trip report...we can use all the friendly people we can get over there.

if by double trouble you mean posting updates then yes we are guilty.

:thumbsup2

BRUTAL!!!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

AWWWWW when do I ever start trouble? :confused3

:rotfl::rotfl:

Oh, I remember a certain picture....kind of says "bad boy" to me:

tim.jpg

Oh, I remember a certain picture....kind of says "bad boy" to me:

tim.jpg

That pic looks a little scary with the location of the bubbles and screwdriver. :scared1::scared1::scared1:

So I see you saved it to your album huh? I guess I can't accidentally delete mine and have it gone forever. :sad2::lmao::lmao:

That pic looks a little scary with the location of the bubbles and screwdriver. :scared1::scared1::scared1:

So I see you saved it to your album huh? I guess I can't accidentally delete mine and have it gone forever. :sad2::lmao::lmao:

No, you can't delete it and have it gone forever. It is PRICELESS and must remain for all times. :)

South Carolina would be okay too. I just want to move some place that doesn't have snow or really cold weather like Chicago.
Definitely no snow in South Carolina! :rolleyes1 Obviously you forgot where I live....... You could end up being my neighbor!!!!! :scared1:
Double Trouble could be a lot of people...but for now, you and Tim have the title. ;)
I was all excited about finally winning a title for something.......until you had to go and lump me in with Tim!!! :sad2:
You really need to head over to Marv's trip report...we can use all the friendly people we can get over there.
Unfortunately that would make a grand total of.......ONE!!! :rotfl2:

I really should have sent one to every DISFriend I have , and had a contest on who could do the best whip pic. We could have gone with a caption contest, and everything. Someone could have taken it to Aloha Isle and done a "dole whip" picture. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: What a way to start my weekend! :rotfl2:

Any time; we aim to please. :goodvibes

Definitely no snow in South Carolina! :rolleyes1 Obviously you forgot where I live....... You could end up being my neighbor!!!!! :scared1:
Unfortunately that would make a grand total of.......ONE!!! :rotfl2:

Marv, but the snow isn't normal the way you guys got it, is it? And I would be delighted to be your neighbor (as long as you didn't pose for pictures like our friend, Tim).

Hey, I resemble that remark. :eek:

I really should have sent one to every DISFriend I have , and had a contest on who could do the best whip pic. We could have gone with a caption contest, and everything. Someone could have taken it to Aloha Isle and done a "dole whip" picture. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh, Liesa...that would be absolutely hysterical. What a great idea. :lmao::lmao:

Oh my, I'm at a loss for words regarding Tim's pic:eek:. Do I want to know the backstory?:laughing: Is it a fishing pole or a whip? I can't tell for sure! Oh, it's just so wrong on so many levels!:lmao: And to top it off, he's wearing a Yankees shirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter