SR-Super Member Lounge

Phew glad I woke up early today then & snagged it from the supermembers lounge!

bartleby- sometimes I'm bad at waiting too! I like doing offers, going and running errands, coming back and seeing those credits! Sometimes Tricia is LIGHTNING fast!!!!:wizard: :banana:

I think that's what I'll have to do... go do some errands and then come back. SR is so addicting it is hard to tear myself away, lol! I'm always afraid I'll miss something good!

Did you find your snapdollars activation email?

This SilverTag Auction site is really very intriguing. You should use your free bids. It's a reverse auction so the lowest unique bidder wins. I already used all of mine today bidding on the $100 Amex card. LOL! If you look at where it shows what people have won in the past few days, the prices are unbelievable.

This SilverTag Auction site is really very intriguing. You should use your free bids. It's a reverse auction so the lowest unique bidder wins. I already used all of mine today bidding on the $100 Amex card. LOL! If you look at where it shows what people have won in the past few days, the prices are unbelievable.

I tried it...a few bids for the amex card and the rest for that camera. I would flip out if I won the camera!

Silvertag is pretty cool.

Sunshinegirl--should we be worried if it hasn't credited for us yet? I did mine at least an hour or more ago & haven't gotten the credit yet. Just wondered since others are posting a pretty quick response.

Thanks!!
Sarah

OK I did it my first paid sign-up offer. Crossing all fingers and toes that everything goes good. Might even have the nerve to bid on something too.

I missed the silverTag this morning...saw it this morning and then it dissapeared before I could decide, LOL! I was worred a bit about it being attached to my paypal account and was waiting to see what others said about it first. Will we ever see it again in the Super Member lounge?

Just a question on Silver Tag for those of you that did it through the lounge. Was the pay out $5. I did it through the email but wasn't sure if it was exclusive to super members or a higher pay out.
Thanks.

I just imported SilverTag. For the Super Members who caught it during the testing phase, you should have gotten 7. Anytime after that, it was 5 for everyone. It's crediting really well! I would not be surprised if they yanked it soon because it is one of those "seems too good to be true" kind of offers.

This one won't likely make it back into the Super Member Lounge because I think it is probably going to go away before too long.

I was almost going to do it but I noticed that I would have to cancel tonight, because they charge the monthly fee tomorrow, and I don't know if there would be enough time for it to credit

I did the psychic one.

I figured I would have 24 hours to cancel--so I would cancel around noon tomorrow (signed up at 3:00).

Is that not right? Did I miss something?

Tricia,
I am a super member but I did Silver Tag through the email I got this morning. Would I be paid $7 or $5. I knew I should have checked the website before my email:sad2:
Thanks,

$5 because I did the same thing you did....
Yesterday I checked sunshine before my email and asked about the new lounge not knowing we got an email about it. So today I checked the email 1st not knowing we would get $7 from the site instead of $5 from the email...go figure.

Sarah, did you have to talk to the psychic?? That scares me.

I did the Silver tag thing and like someothers did not go to the lounge. I will learn some day.

But this sure is fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter