SR-Super Member Lounge

I just notice it today..Wished I could check it out but I highly doubt I will ever become a Super Member

So excited about the new 'Lounge'....I was one of the winners who had suggested a place for Supermembers with a few extra perks. Glad to see it went through.

Gotta Love Sunshinerewards and Sunshinegirl!!

Pamela

So excited about the new 'Lounge'....I was one of the winners who had suggested a place for Supermembers with a few extra perks. Glad to see it went through.

Gotta Love Sunshinerewards and Sunshinegirl!!

Pamela

This was a great idea!!!! I love it!

I just posted a new offer in the Lounge if anyone wants to give it a spin.

I just did Silver Tag and Snap Dollars from the SM lounge. :) Silver Tag can be cancelledonline through PayPal --yay!

OK I can not wait till April first when I cna get into this !!!!!!!! I need to go find some more offers so I don't fall formt he top ten list ...LOL

Sarah M

I tried Silvertag too; checked here first though! Glad it's crediting well for everyone. :cool1:

Just tried silvertag also!

Word of caution: My activation email was sent to my yahoo bulk mail folder. It stated that you had to click on the link to activate your account, so if you don't receive it, be sure to check your junk mail.

ETA: Don't know what is with yahoo today, but my snapdollars email activation was also sent to bulk mail.

I can't find my snapdollars activation email....frustrating!

Wow, silvertag is gone from the supermembers lounge already! I got in just in time! Tricia must have had quite a few of us participate in the short time it was up! :rotfl:

Now to wait patiently for the credit to show...refresh the page...refresh the page. :lmao: :lmao: I'm so NOT good at waiting, lol!

Phew glad I woke up early today then & snagged it from the supermembers lounge!

bartleby- sometimes I'm bad at waiting too! I like doing offers, going and running errands, coming back and seeing those credits! Sometimes Tricia is LIGHTNING fast!!!!:wizard: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter