SR-SM still need $9.15 to keep my super member

thanks hon...it's up and running and I have resolved myself to not making it to $100. $4.50 short and messed up initally because I wasn't allowing third party cookies and have already signed up for everything free plus several of the CC ones.

Gave it my best shot.

I do have a question...the ones I signed up for and haven't gotten credit from...probably because of the third party cookies thing....should I just cancel and/or rebute the charges on my CC?

thanks hon...it's up and running and I have resolved myself to not making it to $100. $4.50 short and messed up initally because I wasn't allowing third party cookies and have already signed up for everything free plus several of the CC ones.

Gave it my best shot.

I do have a question...the ones I signed up for and haven't gotten credit from...probably because of the third party cookies thing....should I just cancel and/or rebute the charges on my CC?

Let's see if we can't find a way to get you that final 4.50 since you are so close and had problems with some bigger signups. PM me with your SR email address and we'll see what we can figure out.

:hug: THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohhhhh ty ty ty ty ty

I made it!! My last pending $3.00 shopping credited today and put me over the $100. Whew!!

I was a little lax last quarter.....won't let that happen again! :rolleyes1

Oh Man! I didn't see this part of the thread & I was saving Zooba for Sunday to get some money started on the next month & quarter. Guess I waited too long. Hopefully it will come back because I really wanted to do that one!

I made it!! My last pending $3.00 shopping credited today and put me over the $100. Whew!!

I was a little lax last quarter.....won't let that happen again! :rolleyes1

Good for you! This month has been stressful. I was so lax in Jan and Feb but I really managed to kick my but in gear this month! It was alot of fun but a TON of work as well!

If that leader board holds up (at least the top spot) I'll be treating myself to some new pins on Monday :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter