SR-SM still need $9.15 to keep my super member

If I make it do I stay SM for the whole quarter or is it 100/month? If I did 100 in just over a month this time I know I can do it in three months next time. I just want to make sure I know what the rules are.

$100 credits or more a quarter.

Good luck. I'm in the same boat as you. I have $14.39 shopping $$ pending. If it credits when it should, I'll be a few cents over $100. If not......I'm sunk!

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!

I went to all of the surveys and I entered them all and went through them until they got to the point where they required me to choose a deal. I entered no for all offers on them until that point. Some of them will credit as long as you make it through the first few pages even if you don't accept any offers. I also shop online alot. I especially use Shoebuy.com alot because of the free shipping and the discounts I get each time I shop. Crocs for the whole family plus a baggallini for the family. I also ordered so ink cartridges through 123ink that I needed anyways. I do the daily surveys everyday and I keep trying until I get all the way through one. I check clicks nonstop all day and usually catch almost all of them. I also signed up for the trials with zooba $14 I think, and eauction success $11 I think. I just spend alot of time trying to figure out what I need to purchase in the next month and trying to find a way to buy it through SR. HTH!

I did that last night and still 6.50 short. I have a couple cc trails I'm waiting on(Experian and privacy matters) plus the ebay one and a disney shopping(got my orders and the easterbunny is going to be hoppin' happy to leave all those pins for DD)but I think that one is going to be a couple days short. I wish I knew of one or two minor CC to do that would post by the 31st.

any suggestions? I just started doing this around 3/10 but want to nail it, if any way possible.

Well I did Zooba and eauction success and they both credited fast. Zooba was great because the books are cheap and I read alot. I just ordered all 3 books (actually 3 books and put one on my list so 4 books this month) I then called and cancelled it and they hadnt even finished assigning me an account number. Cheap books and a really nice payout that credited the next day I believe. Cancelling is easy too. If you dont want the books just put one on the list and then send it back when it comes.

lol...did that one and that was the QUICKEST credit I have ever gotten. SHe had it posted on my account within an hour!!!!!

wow if all of them could be like that for her, she sure wouldn't have any headaches at all.

Have you done Hyatt? That one seems to be a fairly easy one and is very legit. And it is $1.

yep..and thank you for the head up on that one.

well I'm heading over to see what I can find...keep your fingers crossed:)

:cheer2: go Janet go!!:cheer2:

I do hope you make it. We still have 2 days to find a few $$

If I don't make it...ohhh I think I will :badpc: and then:sad:

You will make it. Here's a little pixie dust your way!!!! I just went through and did two more offers that were surveys the american idol one and i forget what the other one was but it was close. We will see if they credit.

I already made supermember, but I just wanted to say good luck to those who are still trying to make it! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything credits in time for those of you who are super close! :cheer2:

I don't think I am going to make it I have filled out a ton of the .50, .40, .30. 20 cent ones and have not had any luck getting credit on any of them. I have tried for at least an hour every night trying to get a survey with no luck. Signed up for gottaplay day before yesterday, no luck. Never did get credit for any of these last month (johnny walker, big buck surveys, cafe mom, free kellogs pop tarts) I will be gone until Sunday and I know it will drive me crazy not knowing if I got to keep my SM status. I sure hope crossing all fingers and toes works.

I don't think I am going to make it I have filled out a ton of the .50, .40, .30. 20 cent ones and have not had any luck getting credit on any of them. I have tried for at least an hour every night trying to get a survey with no luck. Signed up for gottaplay day before yesterday, no luck. Never did get credit for any of these last month (johnny walker, big buck surveys, cafe mom, free kellogs pop tarts) I will be gone until Sunday and I know it will drive me crazy not knowing if I got to keep my SM status. I sure hope crossing all fingers and toes works.

That's an awful lot not to get credit for. Do you know if your Internet Explorer is set up to allow third party cookies?

The majority of those listed can only be done once per email address, perhaps since you are already a SM you did them in the past. Go to the library, sign up for a yahoo email or something and try again - they should work. That is what I had to do!!
Shirley

I did the forex offer and was credited in 2 days. It's a 14 day trial you buy $2.97 for shipping and it pays you $9!

Can someone point me in the right direction (or page) to find this offer..I've been looking...Does it say Forex on the offer?

Forex has actually expired and was replaced by a new Foreign Market offer this morning.

I just heard that Zooba is going to be expired after midnight Friday and will not be back until later. So if anyone was interested in trying it, now would be the time (I'm guessing this will be on all rewards programs.).

Yay!!! I made it!!!! All those offers I signed up for the other night came through and so did one of my shopping credits. Im so excited. Now the rest of my shopping credits ( I shop alot) can go to next quarter and hopefully I will get credit for that stupid Disney GC I purchased the last day they were doing rewards for them and I will be able to hold on to this status for a while. I was emailing everyone I knew last night with links for referrals so I hope those come through too. Im addicted I know.

WTG JANET

I wanted to nail it this afternoon but I can't even get SR to come up at all. keep getting an error:(

It looks like our hosting company was running really slow for about the last half hour. I've been sitting here watching all of Iquest.com (who we use) and it has been really slow. But it is back to normal now, so I suspect SR is as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter