***Spring Yankee Candle Scent/received Thread!!***COMPLETED!!

My package was waiting for me when I returned home today from RSoxFan...

I have a great assortment of votives including:
Meadowmist
Fruit Smoothie
Cucumber and cantelope
lemon and lavender
cherry lemonade
meadow blossoms
cottage breeze
mango blossom
lotus blossom
fresh cut roses
lilac blossoms
midnight cove
island spa
good morning

I also received a selection of tarts:
New Zealand Wild Berry
Mediterranean Cypress
Tahitian Tiare Flower
Brazilian Passion Fruit
Juicy Watermelon
Granny Smith
Macintosh
Juicy Orange
Juicy Peach
Honeydew Melon
Rose of Morocco
Juicy Cherry

I can't wait to try all these scents!! I'm sure I will discover some new favorites!!:love:

Thanks so much!!
Suzanne

I'm glad you like it! I had fun picking it out

I have heard from all by one person now :)
A lot of packages should be going into the mail today :yay:

Can't wait to hear about more arrivals ::yes::

Just wanted to confirm that I received mine today. I left it in the car though (just ran to post office on my break), but I'll post details when I get home tonight....

I'm a little worried about mine though. I mailed it on the same day I mailed an Easter gift to my niece and nephew and they received their items on Monday. :confused3

I got mine today, but not too sure who it was from. My DH threw out the box already, so I can not even look for the name.

I got a very pretty votive holder, a tealight holder w/ a dozen Cottage Breeze tealights. Also have, 4 votives (Tahitian Tiare, Mediterranian Cypres, Sunwashed Linen, and Meadow Mist) and a tart in my favorite scent of all time, Caribbean Fruit.

Thank you so much, whoever you are.

Also, my package was sent out today. I was waiting for a few new acessories to come in before I shipped.

Kirsten, yours was from briannesmom :)

ksloane, I will PM the person you sent to and check with her.

Did the rest of the people that were mailing today get it done?? ;)

I received my Yankee Candles today - a package with a burner and lilac tarts and small candles and feliz navidad candles with a small glass container with strawberries on it . . .

It all smells wonderful!!!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All right. We are home and I'm ready to post about my awesome box from Kim Raye!! :cool1:

To begin with it was great from the outside...there were Mickey stickers on the outside and even a Mickey return address label (Do you make those or buy them from somewhere? If bought, where??).

After opening it was even better....Inside it had
an assortment of votives (2 each)
Honeydew Melon
Island Spa (ooh...I would have never picked this one, but I like it a lot :love: )
Mango Blossom
Cucumber & Cantelope
Chocolate Chip Cookie (I'm already having cravings and haven't even lit it :rotfl: )
Good Morning
Banana Nut Bread (Taking these to my classroom in the morning!!)

A small brown sugar & Spice
2 very pretty votive holders
2 Small Ones in Holders with Rainbows on them (Very cute)

And if all these wonderful smells weren't bad enough to ruin my diet, She also threw in an assortment of Easter Candy. :rolleyes1 and A Mickey Pencil, sticker, eraser set...(which my daughter is already begging for :lmao: )

All of this is great! I'm so excited. Thank you, thank you, thank you Kim.

Kim is known for her great packages!! ::yes::

Any more news. I need to confirm about 5 more packages as having been mailed.
Please check in.

My box is in Texas and will be at someone's home tomorrow according to UPS. It was ordered directly from yankeecandle.com.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post yesterday but mine went out in the mail. So its on its way.

I also received a package the other day but didn't get a chance to open it yet. I will open it when I get home today and say my thank yous then.

Sending a thanks out to Kimberly for the great package. I got a celebrate home sugared ginger & vanilla pilar candle and a package or fresh cut roses tealights wtih a holder. I can't wait to burn them.

Thanks so much.

I got a great package today from Debbie (DebD4T) Thank you so much I love everything!
I received:
Pretty white tart burner
Dozen plain tealights
and a whole bunch of tarts:
Sage and Citrus
Chocolate Cappuccino
Juicy Orange
Juicy Peach
Sunwashed Linen
Cucumber and Cantaloupe
Shiraz
Storm Watch
Farmhouse Apple
Mandarin Cranberry
Granny Smith
Fruit Smoothie

As soon as I finish cleaning up my brownie making mess in the kitchen I am going to try out my new tart burner with the Fruit Smoothie tart. This is a new scent for me and it smells yummy!

Thanks again!

Amy

Sending a thanks out to Kimberly for the great package. I got a celebrate home sugared ginger & vanilla pilar candle and a package or fresh cut roses tealights wtih a holder. I can't wait to burn them.

Thanks so much.

Glad you received them. Hope you enjoy. I ended up going back and buying myself the ginger & vanilla one. :love:

Briannesmom...you're very welcome. :goodvibes

I am burning fruit smoothie at work right now and every one loves it.

Hope you find some new favorites!!!

Enjoy!!!

Both Mom & I mailed today, the postman picked up at my door! They are going east & Southeast!

Package Received! Please let your mom know that I :love: :love: :love: the Rose of Morroco 22oz. Housewarmer! It smells wonderful! I can't wait to burn it! I also received three yummy votives - Pumpkin Pie (DH's favorite), Harvest, and Island Spa. I'd never tried Island Spa. I love it too! Please tell her that her package was a fantastic surprise. :yay:

Package Received! Please let your mom know that I :love: :love: :love: the Rose of Morroco 22oz. Housewarmer! It smells wonderful! I can't wait to burn it! I also received three yummy votives - Pumpkin Pie (DH's favorite), Harvest, and Island Spa. I'd never tried Island Spa. I love it too! Please tell her that her package was a fantastic surprise. :yay:

Ohh i loved that rose one too! I kept smelling it as we were packaging it up. I usually don't like the flowery ones but that is so subtle & nice. I will let her know you loved it.

Also wanted to let Nancy know Mom got her pkg today in the mail, she isn't home from work yet so I will let you know when she opens it and who it is from!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter