***Spring Yankee Candle Scent/received Thread!!***COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are starting to go out now.
I will get as many as I can before dinner and will finish later.....be patient, they are coming ;)

Post here when you send out and when, what and from who you receive.
Mail date is March 22!! Please be on time.

Hope you had a great trip Nancy!

I am looking forward to shopping. I work Wednesday, so will most likely get it done then.

Has anyone smelled the new World fragrances yet? What do you think??

::yes:: Busy, busy!! Still unpacking, doing laundry and cleaning house.

But my packages are almost ready. I should get them mailed Wed.

I haven't been to a YC store in awhile, Kirsten....what do you think? Any favorites??

Picked up our names today and will shop on Thursday. :thumbsup2 I went to the Deerfield warehouse sale a couple of weeks ago and bought a few things. Then went into the main store and sniffed the new scents. The "sparkling" fruit ones are very light in fragrance, but nice. perfect for the kitchen. I also tested the "Sun & Sand" reminds me of suntan lotion and the beach. The "World" fragrances weren't there yet, but they had descriptions of them and most of them sound wonderful.

:yay: A lot of names have already been picked up.

Anyone ordering today? Or shopping?

I got my name and will place my order on my lunch hour today! :thumbsup2

I ordered mine and it's on its way. The really good news?? The new World Scents are available. :cool1: Veracruz Vanilla is already backordered, but the others are all available. They are Mediterranean Cypress, New Zealand WildBerry, Rose of Morrocco, Brazilian Passion Fruit and Tahitian Tiare Flower. I have to say, that Tahitian one sounds amazing.

I haven't been to a YC store in awhile, Kirsten....what do you think? Any favorites??

I am not "wowed" by any of them to be honest. I think the Thaitian Tiare will be the best, and I might just like Vera Cruz Vanilla too. Canary Island Banana is too much for me, kinda like a banana laffy taffy.

Ohhh....that banana was one I was interested in, but not if it smells like Laffy Taffy :rotfl:
Hmmm...might not get any then, I don't do florals at all.
But, we'll see ;)

Hmmmm, I should be paying more attention to what is going on around here. Oh well, I'll just have to catch the Fall exchange.:)

Going shopping this weekend. It has been a crazy week...I'm in my first year of law school and we have to write this briefs which constitute our entire grade for one class and I'm going crazy!!! Plus I really miss being able to hang out on the boards. Fortunately, next week is Spring Break...I'm looking forward to relaxing this weekend and doing a little shopping...:thumbsup2

I ordered on line, I saw the World Fragrances, but didn't look at them. My package is going south (duh), and interestingly enough, to the next town over from where I used to live. A very nice place.

I think it will arrive next Friday, I hope so.

Going shopping this weekend. It has been a crazy week...I'm in my first year of law school and we have to write this briefs which constitute our entire grade for one class and I'm going crazy!!! Plus I really miss being able to hang out on the boards. Fortunately, next week is Spring Break...I'm looking forward to relaxing this weekend and doing a little shopping...:thumbsup2

good luck at school. My DDIL graduates in May.

Only 3 names left to be picked up.
We have had several orders placed already :)

I guess I should have put my order was placed on yankeecandle.com. Sorry about that!

Got my name yesterday and will be shopping this weekend. Yankeecandle.com did not have what I wanted to buy in stock, so I am hoping to find what I need in the mall store. My package will be going west!

I will be going shopping on friday - I will post when the package is mailed out - I'm looking forward to this one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter