***Spring Yankee Candle Scent/received Thread!!***COMPLETED!!

I've been shopping now I just need to get something to mail my packages in and I'm good to go.

Not a coupon code but still a good deal. If your exchangee isn't too picky about scents check out the clearance section. They have tart collections for $13.49 for 10 tarts. One is everyday scents and the other is holiday scents. That makes them $1.34 each instead of $1.79.
I'm off to the Yankee store when DH gets home from work. I want to sniff all the new stuff before I buy.

Amy

Mine are on their way. Priority with DC....they should arrive in 2-3 days :hyper:

We have one name still to be picked up......

What are you all burning today.
I am going to light a Strawberry Lemonade tart in a bit.

I've been burning Biscotti in a large jar, but I don't like it. I had some Maple Sugar tarts and those with Biscotti were really good. Sadly, no more Maple Sugar tarts, guess I will have to suffer through a few more evenings of Biscotti before I can pitch it. In the wings, lots of different tarts, Butter Cream, Island Mango, and Sugar cane and Vanilla.

I got some Creme Bruelle tarts from a craft fair and they are really good. I hope I can find the lady again once craft season starts again. THey were soy wax and really strong.

I burned Canary Island Banana last night. It is not too bad, just not a scent for me. I think I am going to do Vera Cruz Vanilla now. I bought tarts for all of the "World" scents (OK, not Rose of Morocco, that is just not going to happen) at work last night so I can try them.

I have a sugar cane and vanilla tart burning right now. It is downstairs and I can smell it upstairs!

They all sound great...except the Biscotti :p I didn't like that smell when I sniff tested it.

I also have Ocean Water ready to go...one of my all time favorites.
And Sun Washed Linen.,...love the smell, but it makes my eyes hurt :(

I got my shopping done last night, hopefully I can get it packed up and on the way today. I had to buy myself a little something too so I could use the $15 off coupon;) I bought my first reed diffuser in MacIntosh. So far I really like it. I just need to find a place for it where little hands can't get to it. I sniffed all the new scents, most of them were pretty good. My favorites were the world passion fruit and Good Morning. My store didn't have any blackberry yet but I want to try that one too.
I will update when I ship.

Amy

I've been burning a lilac tart in the living room. I have a sunwashed linen air freshener in my bedroom. I love it!

I received a coupon via e-mail for 50% off any World Fragrance when you buy any 22 ounce housewarmer.
Good through 4-7. Only good at stores.....if any one wants one...let me know and I will forward to you.

I placed my order online this evening. Hope my exchange person likes what I picked out.

I to just placed my order online and hope my exchanger is happy as well !! It should be on it's way tomorrow or monday :cool1:

Just wanted to confirm that mine did make it to the post office today. The post lady couldn't believe how heavy it was for the size of the box. :rotfl: I had to explain to her what it was... :)

I received a coupon via e-mail for 50% off any World Fragrance when you buy any 22 ounce housewarmer.
Good through 4-7. Only good at stores.....if any one wants one...let me know and I will forward to you.

I got this one just now (funny how I can't use it but I still get them)

receive the offer of 50% off 1 World Fragrance Collection Item when purchasing any full priced 22oz Housewarmer® jar candle or call our catalog sales department at 1-877-803-6890 and mention code XF703A4. Valid through April 7, 2007 in all Yankee Candle Company stores or at participating retailers (excluding outlet stores, military exchanges and Yankee Candle Fund-Raising), in our mail order catalog, and online at yankeecandle.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter