***Spring/Easter Exchange Sent & Recieved***COMPLETED

This is killin me! I cannot find ANY easter stuff here yet!!! I leave for the world on the 12th and was hoping to find it before I left!!!

I would like to join in . . . let me know if there is anyone else who would like to exchange.

April Newton
318 Union Avenue
Somerville, NJ 08876

Still no luck finding Spring/Easter stuff here :confused3
I'll keep looking though!!

Kimba

I would like to join in . . . let me know if there is anyone else who would like to exchange.

Hi April, This Spring Easter exchange is closed and we are now sending our exchanges out. To see what exchange is next, look for the sticky that says "Find all exchange links here" There is a new exchange for the letter J that is taking names if you would like to join.
Also please edit your post and take your personal information off, the best way to send this information is through PM, if you need help just ask, there are some great people here and they will come to your aid.
JC

She slept with it all?? I hope there wasn't chocolate in there. :rotfl: ;)

Thank goodness...no. There was no chocolate no candy in fact.

My daughter got one yesterday and it was PERFECT timing. I pulled her out of class after lunch because she'd been running fever all day. We stopped by the post office on the way home, and she was SOOO excited. It really made her day. Every time she'd pull something else out she'd ooh and aah and get all excited.

I'll have to list all of the items later, but she was most excited about the Doodle Bop Bunny and the Paddle Ball...She dumped it all in her bed with her (under the sheets, lol) when we got home yesterday afternoon and then only woke up for medicine through the night so I haven't really gotten to see all of it.

Thanks again.

Here's a list of the great things she received.
  • Doodlebob Rabbit
  • Paddle Ball
  • Jump Rope
  • Jacks & Ball (The jacks are actually rabbits...sooo cute)
  • small stuffed rabbit
  • swimsuit cover up - (she is really excited about this now that she knows what it is..lol. She took it to our grandmother's this weekend to show her and had my dad start working on our pool (like we're getting in it anytime soon :rotfl:) )
  • And it was all in a cute easter bag filled with easter grass!

Hope I didn't forget anything. She was into the bag a lot before I ever got to really see it all.

Thank goodness...no. There was no chocolate no candy in fact.

Here's a list of the great things she received.
  • Doodlebob Rabbit
  • Paddle Ball
  • Jump Rope
  • Jacks & Ball (The jacks are actually rabbits...sooo cute)
  • small stuffed rabbit
  • swimsuit cover up - (she is really excited about this now that she knows what it is..lol. She took it to our grandmother's this weekend to show her and had my dad start working on our pool (like we're getting in it anytime soon :rotfl:) )
  • And it was all in a cute easter bag filled with easter grass!

Hope I didn't forget anything. She was into the bag a lot before I ever got to really see it all.

:goodvibes Glad she liked it :).

I went to the local Hobby Lobby this afternoon and was pleasantly suprised to find 2 aisles of Spring and Easter stuff that they had just unloaded this morning! What a relief as I was starting to worry that none of the things i have so far for my receiver would have anything to do with the "real" theme, lol! :woohoo:

Then, as an added bonus I checked my mailbox station and found my exchange from Luv2Roam :banana: !
When I opened the box, I found:
an adorable four parks one world note card
a cute Mickey head topped ball point pen
a really cute glittery pink bunny bag (hee hee! I thought it was a bean bag but it is really filled with candy! Disney character chocolate coins and Seven Dwarves fruit gems- love it!)
A limited edition pin trading lanyard with Chip & Dale medal (they are painting a peanut shell like an Easter egg- too adorable!)
A large cylinder of Ghiradelli Cookies and Mint Malt balls (heavenly!)
A cylinder filled with Disney Gourmet Jelly Beans (yummy!)
a limited edition Easter Pin featuring Pooh, Piglet, and Tigger (he is on a spring and dressed as the Easter Bunny so he bounces around, lol!)

Thanks Barbara for a GREAT package- I love all of it! :hug:

And I just looked more closely at the box- I saw all the TinkerBell stickers right away, but I only just focused in on the subtle Villains stickers too! What a fantastic touch for this Villains fan! :thumbsup2

Do you think we have enough time to order? Have you ordered from them before, do they ship fast?? I'm still looking for Easter stuff here, I was hoping that by next week Easter/Spring stuff would be coming out.

Kimba

I have ordered from them many times.....been a customer for over 30 years :eek:
An order takes about 2 weeks to get here. So that is time....as long as you order soon, it would arrive not too long after the mail out date.

But I am also sure Feb. 15 you will see a lot of things show up in all the stores.

I finally found a few things today, I need to hunt down a few more though! Looks like I will be hunting for a post office on my vacation!

I have ordered from them many times.....been a customer for over 30 years :eek:
An order takes about 2 weeks to get here. So that is time....as long as you order soon, it would arrive not too long after the mail out date.

But I am also sure Feb. 15 you will see a lot of things show up in all the stores.

I think so too.:)

Since I am waiting for the Easter candy to come out which will not be until after Valentines I will send between the 15th and 17th which was the last send date:thumbsup2

Hi all,

Just want to let you know that my packages are at the post office (actual mail date is tomorrow) they went Priority w/ DC. One package is going North, one West.
Just to let everyone know, I finally found some Easter items yesterday at Christmas Tree Shops. They had some really nice things.

I had to finish buying this weekend, as next weekend I am very busy and don't know if I will make it to the stores or to the post office (and with my work schedule, I only get to the PO on Sat).

Patsy, are you back from vacation? How was it? Where did you go?

Jenny

Hi all,

Just want to let you know that my packages are at the post office (actual mail date is tomorrow) they went Priority w/ DC. One package is going North, one West.
Just to let everyone know, I finally found some Easter items yesterday at Christmas Tree Shops. They had some really nice things.

I had to finish buying this weekend, as next weekend I am very busy and don't know if I will make it to the stores or to the post office (and with my work schedule, I only get to the PO on Sat).

Patsy, are you back from vacation? How was it? Where did you go?

Jenny
Ooh I wonder if the Christmas tree near me has Easter yet. I will check later. It had Valentines and St Paddy's last weekend.
Mine had some cruddy no name candy. I a waiting on the good stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter