***Spring/Easter Exchange Sent & Recieved***COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Some names have already gone out, while others will be going out soon.

Remember to send out your exchanges by-Feb. 17th, and delivery confirmation is suggested.

Pack your items well so that there is no mishaps when it is being shipped and let us all have a fun time with this exchange :).

***Note-I will be on vacation from Feb.1-11th, so will not be checking in on a daily basis, but will try to be on and answer questions as much as I can. So, if anyone could help in keeping this thread bumped, that would be great :cutie: .

Got my name I'll be shopping soon!

Have fun on your vacation Patsy!

Kimba

Thank you Kim.
As I had posted on the sign up thread, I am opening up the sign ups for today since we have a couple more people interested in participating, so if anyone of you would like to send out another exchange, please let me know.
This will be open only until TODAY.

There is one name left to be picked up, if you have not yet recieved your name....please check your pm box :).

Where is everyone finding Easter items already? I went to six different stores in the past few days and nobody has anything Easter out yet. I am starting to get flustered thinking that I won't be able to get an Easter basket together by the ship date. :confused3 I have found a few Spring items, but not enough to fill a basket or bag.

Jenny

Where is everyone finding Easter items already? I went to six different stores in the past few days and nobody has anything Easter out yet. I am starting to get flustered thinking that I won't be able to get an Easter basket together by the ship date. :confused3 I have found a few Spring items, but not enough to fill a basket or bag.

Jenny

You could try craft stores, the Disney store, online....
Not all items need to be Spring or Easter related....some items can just be things that your pal likes based upon what they said they collect, like.... or just be creative :).
Most of the stores will have their Easter items out the day after Valentines Day, and you will still have time to mail out your exchange since the mail by date is 2/17. :)

Jenny

Ran into the same problem, I guess we just keep looking and or wait until after Valentine's Day :)
JC

I have been having trouble finding Spring items myself!!!

BUT I recieved today and it couldnt have come at a better time, my mom left for 5 days at WDW today WITHOUT me so I was feeling blue!

I got my package from meriweather (and yes everything arrived safely!)
I recieved:
Cadbury Creme Eggs
Cadbury Mini Eggs
Easter Sprinkles
A bunny magnet (I collect bunnys!!!)
An adorable egg plate with salt and pepper shakers (SOOOOOO CUTE!)
A frog/easter egg picture frame ornament (waaaaaay adorable!)
A peeps backpack clip and pen (I also collect peeps stuff!!!)
A cookie cutter set (I just moved and mine got lost in the move, mom probably still has it!!!)
and a lime green Dis button with my username (I have my dizpins button and my I <3 capt. jack button with it on my WDW bag, ready to go next week!!!)

Thank you so so so so so much! You absolutely made my day!

BUT I recieved today and it couldnt have come at a better time, my mom left for 5 days at WDW today WITHOUT me so I was feeling blue!

I recieved:
Cadbury Creme Eggs
Cadbury Mini Eggs
Easter Sprinkles
A cookie cutter set (I just moved and mine got lost in the move, mom probably still has it!!!)
and a lime green Dis button with my username (I have my dizpins button and my I <3 capt. jack button with it on my WDW bag, ready to go next week!!!)

:cool1: Our first arrival.
Did anyone recieve an exchange from me yet :confused: ?

I recieved:
Cadbury Creme Eggs
Cadbury Mini Eggs
Easter Sprinkles

Glad to hear it arrived. I was worried about the egg plate since it didn't lay flat in the box. Glad to hear it arrived in one piece.
Enjoy....and have fun at WDW ::yes::

I saw things at Michaels today......mostly decorations, but it was something. There aren't anything in any of our stores yet either.

I received a great box today from Snowwhitesmom.

Thank you so much. I'm recovering from a hospital stay and this really cheered me up

I got

pink flowers
princess hat - will be great for disneymoon
princess necklace
big rubber duckie
yellow peeps
flower marshmellows in a jar
shower gel
body wash
cadbury egg
Disney Snow white coffee mug
2 pairs socks
strawberry cocoa in a tin
pretty candle in a tin
sparkles for ipod

i think thats all

it was a great box of treasures.. thank you so much

I can't wait to get alittle stronger and go shopping for mine.

I received a great box today from Snowwhitesmom.

Thank you so much. I'm recovering from a hospital stay and this really cheered me up

I got

pink flowers
princess hat - will be great for disneymoon
princess necklace
big rubber duckie
yellow peeps
flower marshmellows in a jar
shower gel
body wash
cadbury egg
Disney Snow white coffee mug
2 pairs socks
strawberry cocoa in a tin
pretty candle in a tin
sparkles for ipod

i think thats all

it was a great box of treasures.. thank you so much

I can't wait to get alittle stronger and go shopping for mine.

I am so glad you liked it!

I went out today with the hopes of buying for my exchange but my stores didn't have anything but Valentine's stuff. I have to go up near our local mall on Sunday (being fitted for a bridesmaid..er..matron?? dress) so I'll pop in the mall and see what I can find!!!

Kimba

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter