###Spring Disney Pin Sent/Received###.....COMPLETED!!

Happy trading everyone....or ebay shopping (beware who you buy from though...my sleepy Tink is a scrapper, but I am keeping it, so it is fine for that)

We only have 10 more to be received.....it has gone really fast. Always so sad when it is over.

I rec'd a packet today from Cherrypops (Cheryl).

First:

pin70558

I do collect Jungle Book. So good choice. :thumbsup2

And

pin73461

I have a few dwarfs in my collection too. :rolleyes1

They are both keepers. THANKS!

I received my last package today from FiresGrumpy (Danny). He sent the pins below and some really cute stickers. Love all of it, thanks Danny!!!

pin59671

pin42028

I have my last 4 to report. :D I have bee so busy and have the kids in bath right now so i have not had time to post but just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that they are all here so nobody will worry about the packages. :)

I love all of my new stuff. Some really adorable pins have found their way to my mailbox. :banana:

Be back later to share!

I received my package from Cheryl, Cherry-pops, yesterday. She sent the most adorable Chip & Dale LE500 pin. I love it!!! She also sent a Snow White pin that says "My stepmom is all heart." I have one but the words on it are not in good condition so I'm scrapping that one and I'll keep the one from Cheryl. Thanks so much!

I'm posting this from my work computer, as the modem on my home computer is out right now so I'm not going to take the time to look the pins up on Pinpics but I do wish everyone could see that Chip & Dale pin. So cute!

Donna

That only leaves 3 to go!!

All international.......1 each to
cherry-pops
Danauk
Queenbillabong

Nothing for me today. Hopefully tomorrow! :wizard:

I received my package from Cheryl, Cherry-pops, yesterday. She sent the most adorable Chip & Dale LE500 pin. I love it!!! She also sent a Snow White pin that says "My stepmom is all heart." I have one but the words on it are not in good condition so I'm scrapping that one and I'll keep the one from Cheryl. Thanks so much!

I'm posting this from my work computer, as the modem on my home computer is out right now so I'm not going to take the time to look the pins up on Pinpics but I do wish everyone could see that Chip & Dale pin. So cute!

Donna
I'm really glad that you like your pins Donna!

Here's the picture of the C'n'D pin [the cotton candy is Free-D]:
pin68046

Hope so....yours was mailed 3-22

Danauk's mailed 3-23

Queenbillabong's mailed 3-22? or 24?

Nothing for me today. Hopefully tomorrow! :wizard:

I'm really glad that you like your pins Donna!

Here's the picture of the C'n'D pin [the cotton candy is Free-D]:
pin68046

Thanks for posting that picture, Cheryl. It's TOO CUTE!

Donna

Hope so....yours was mailed 3-22

Danauk's mailed 3-23

Queenbillabong's mailed 3-22? or 24?

I'm not surprised my international one hasn't made it's destination yet. My post office is notoriously S-L-O-W when it comes to international stuff...or anything for that matter. Nevertheless, I'm sorry it's taking such a long time.

those last 3 are all pretty close.....Canada is the slow one. We'll see which one arrives next ::yes::

those last 3 are all pretty close.....Canada is the slow one. We'll see which one arrives next ::yes::

Yep, Canada is definitely the slow one!! For whatever reason, we seem to be the farthest place FROM anywhere. The package I sent from here arrived PDQ, but it usually takes at least two weeks for anything to get here once it's sent......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter